dentakill
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi guys, I've heard that UCAT scores are generally lower from dental applicants that medicine applicants due to dental applicants 'not taking it as seriously' lol. If you're applying for dentistry could you comment your UCAT score. Many thanks!
dentakill
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by dentakill)
Hi guys, I've heard that UCAT scores are generally lower from dental applicants that medicine applicants due to dental applicants 'not taking it as seriously' lol. If you're applying for dentistry could you com PSment your UCAT score. Many thanks!
PS I got
590 in VR - 620 in DM - 760 in QR - 830 in AR - SJT band 2
Overall 700 on average
ImJapanese
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dentakill)
Hi guys, I've heard that UCAT scores are generally lower from dental applicants that medicine applicants due to dental applicants 'not taking it as seriously' lol. If you're applying for dentistry could you comment your UCAT score. Many thanks!
From my experience Dental applicants have much more competitive scores than Medical applicants, since Dentistry is more competitive to get into as places are limited and the volume of high quality applicants is high.

I got:
VR- 660, DM- 730, QR- 830, AR- 870 & SJT- Band 1
3090 total (772.5 avg)

700 avg is a great score, as long as you have competitive GCSE's and a great PS you should do great.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Contemporary Dance Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Nov '19
  • University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.23%
Labour (443)
42.6%
Liberal Democrats (201)
19.33%
Green Party (54)
5.19%
Brexit Party (27)
2.6%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)