Get in Watch

StuartCantrill
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Well took my fitness yesterday and passed that with reletive ease and now waiting for the AFCO to call me up with my dates for RTC.

Would like to thank all who have given me help with everything, papabear etc and hopefully will be down there sooner rather than later.
Zefan
Report 10 years ago
I'll hopefully be in the same position in 2 weeks time!

Apparently it's possible for me to have my interview, medical, then PJFT on the Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully this is how it'll pan out, I want in as soon as possible!

Well done by the way, bet you're chuffed.
tinkerbellejess
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I took my BARB test yesterday, just got to get to the doctors to sort out my medical form so I can go to selection (although I want it to be end of august kinda time), and I should have a date for my audition soon!
Larwm
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Zefan)
I'll hopefully be in the same position in 2 weeks time!

Apparently it's possible for me to have my interview, medical, then PJFT on the Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully this is how it'll pan out, I want in as soon as possible!

Well done by the way, bet you're chuffed.
I Had my interview and medical on the same day and the fitness test was booked for the same day as well but unfortunately my BMI was a bit high so i had to go back, but it is possible!
PapaBear
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by StuartCantrill)
Well took my fitness yesterday and passed that with reletive ease and now waiting for the AFCO to call me up with my dates for RTC.

Would like to thank all who have given me help with everything, papabear etc and hopefully will be down there sooner rather than later.

Well done! It's not a problem Stuart! If you think of anything else you'ld like to know just flag it up and I'll see what I can do for an answer.

Y'awl Have Fun Now!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.56%
No - but I will (17)
5.38%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.33%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.73%

Watched Threads