ebay wholesalers etc- i need money fast. Watch

asdfghjkl123456789
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
i need money quickly. i have £300.
what could i buy as a wholesale thing, and sell off as separate articles, perhaps on ebay?- buy in bulk and sell on, basically.
also, where are the online wholesale sites?
FyreFight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't even bother. So many people are trying to get into that sort of thing that the profit margins are absolutely minuscule, no matter what type of product you're trying to flog. You're probably looking at 1-2% profit at the max, per item sold. If you don't sell your entire stock, you'll probably make a loss.

Any and all online wholesalers will have already been found by several other people trying to make a quick buck on eBay, all of whom are now competing to shift the stock they bought, and so are making barely any profit whatsoever.

In short, the market is saturated, especially if you're planning to use wholesale websites. I wouldn't bother risking your money trying.

Edit: If you managed to find a person who could offer you personally bulk discounts, it'd be more worth trying. But these people deal almost exclusively with established businesses and tradesmen. Not students with £300 to their name.
Prudy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Penny sweets?

Human Organs: a teste perhaps?

300 commemerative £1 coins celebrating the years 1987 - 2007?

The tears of a wizend owl, caught at the edge of destiny in a raging battle involving the sword of the first nymph?

Other than that, no idea
Elvendork
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fig rolls.
steelmole
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Make money fast? As if there's gonna be an easy way to do that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads