The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I love James May my fave presenter on TG.
Wow.
Reply 3
Good on him!
Reply 4
Wasn't as contreversial as I'd hoped :frown:
Reply 5
complete ledgend i want him for PM
They should super mega sod off.
Reply 7
Yeh he does say stuff like that a lot :biggrin:

But good on him! :smile:
I think Clarkson's 'I'll do and say what i like and if you don't like it you can stuff off' approach is somewhat rubbing off on our dear friend Mr May :biggrin:

Bravo!
Ahaha legend.
Reply 9
that episode cant be shown before watershed unless its edited now either
James May FTW :biggrin:
I can't believe they're complaining about the alcohol thing now, that episode was shown months ago! They must be bored or something.
Bureaucratic idiots had it coming.
Reply 12
""slow down while I cut the lemon". " :rofl:
Worthless PC cockshines.
you gotta love him. Even if you just forced me to read something written by the Daily Mail:mad:
About time someone stood up to the P.C. idiots. Load of *******s in my eyes. It was clear they were hardly on a road and following traffic regulations so I see nothing wrong with it. And it was, as James said, just meant to be a treat for doing so well. Absolutely idiotic stuff coming out of Britain these days.
May is an absolute legend for this.
Reply 17
The Top Gear team are legends lol
Well done James May!

I actually found it hilarious when he asked Clarkson to slow down so he could slice the lemon! I did have a feeling that someone would complain that they were having G&Ts at the wheel, but that it would just be 'a few old people' and it would be resolved quickly. After all, it's not like they'd crash into anyone else.
complete ledgend i want him for PM

I read this as "Complete legend, I want to PM him."

Latest

Trending

Trending