LSE for you ??? Watch

astudent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Okay, sorry if I am being daft or anything, but I just cant figure this out, hopefully some of you guys (and girls) who have firmed your offers can help me.

So, to this date, I have recieved both the Undergraduate offer pack and the Information for Accepted Students pack (completed & sent the Financial undertaking & Student verification forms). I have applied and been offered accomodation (Banskide yeah!) and am in the process of paying the deposit.

Now, the thing I cannot understand is, how to register my "LSE for you" account. I read on the website that I am supposed to get the details in the July welcome pack, however I haven't received a booklet with such a name.

So if anyone can please help me with this Lse for you registration, it will be appreciated
petite_chaperon_rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wait till july ends .. but the welcome pack will be sent in august.. don't worry..
astudent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Oh, ok thanks... Does that mean I cant pay the fees until august as well ?
petite_chaperon_rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
nope ..
naddles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Patience!:p: You can't log into LSE for you until late August
petite_chaperon_rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I sent the financial undertaking form today and the form where the've asked a photo...
I am not quite happy with my photo
naddles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by petite_chaperon_rose)
I sent the financial undertaking form today and the form where the've asked a photo...
I am not quite happy with my photo
LOL if you ask them very very nicely they mal allow you to replace your photo!:p:
petite_chaperon_rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by naddles)
LOL if you ask them very very nicely they mal allow you to replace your photo!:p:

finally I thought the problem might be with my face and the flash... I forget each time to smile.. you see...lol

something to do with being too camera conscious I guess.. LOL
naddles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
finally I thought the problem might be with my face and the flash... I forget each time to smile.. you see...lol

something to do with being too camera conscious I guess.. LOL
Hahaha just be natural:p:
petite_chaperon_rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hahaha just be natural:p:

then for the photo to be good, I will have to do like we say in french "chasser le naturel" lol..

but then it is ok I have already submitted it.. I'll just ensure not to look at my student Id card too often and ensure people not to see it...:rolleyes:
naddles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
then for the photo to be good, I will have to do like we say in french "chasser le naturel" lol..

but then it is ok I have already submitted it.. I'll just ensure not to look at my student Id card too often and ensure people not to see it...:rolleyes:
Lol trust me it can't be as bad as mine, luckily you never saw my student ID card!:p:
petite_chaperon_rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol trust me it can't be as bad as mine, luckily you never saw my student ID card!:p:

then I must make a point to see yours :p:
naddles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
then I must make a point to see yours :p:
I'll ensure that day never comes:p:
zxczxc
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I had an ST102 class last year where the teacher put the little projector thing on, hooked up to his computer. You could see the class register. AND ALL OUR HORRIBLE PHOTOS. And remember, you'll have to see your card every single time you go to the library.
naddles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by zxczxc)
I had an ST102 class last year where the teacher put the little projector thing on, hooked up to his computer. You could see the class register. AND ALL OUR HORRIBLE PHOTOS. And remember, you'll have to see your card every single time you go to the library.
That happened in MN307 so that we can check our term attendance in front of the whole class!
petite_chaperon_rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh Noooooooooo........
naddles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh Noooooooooo........
Something to look forward too:p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London School of Economics and Political Science
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.87%
No - but I will (83)
7.63%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (518)
47.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed