The Student Room Group

HAT preparation

Hi, I'm doing the HAT exam next week and have been doing past papers and have got some good advice from teachers etc. I seem to be comfortable with answering essays about society and cultural values but I am struggling with political values. I don't think I am great on commenting on left wing/right wing/communism etc. Has anyone got any tips on this or know any resources for learning this?
Don’t worry about it, it will probably be some obscure medieval source. Last year it was from renaissance italy about a lady of the manor doing charitable works.
Original post by ells_4321
Hi, I'm doing the HAT exam next week and have been doing past papers and have got some good advice from teachers etc. I seem to be comfortable with answering essays about society and cultural values but I am struggling with political values. I don't think I am great on commenting on left wing/right wing/communism etc. Has anyone got any tips on this or know any resources for learning this

hey, I 'm doing the HAT aswell next week. Oxford won't wanna exclude people who haven't studied politics that much so I rather general points about politics should be fine. Also, what advice have your teachers given you if you don't mind sharing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending