What possible side effect may occur? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Please keep anon for obvious reasons

Hey, I am a male and recently became addicted to maturbating. I love the feeling of it and is very convenient at times when my gf is not there. I wanted to ask I masturbate when I am at bed round night time and don't wash out my ***. I have been doing this for several weeks purely because I am lazy and tired and cant be bothered to clean it off. What can happen? Is this bad? Can I get any bad disease? Or is *** not very harmful if not washed? Please help guys
Garden_Gnome
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Your semen will not give you any diseases, no. Don't worry.

If you were really concerned then start cleaning up! But you don't have anything to worry about, it's perfectly natural substance.
worthers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hear you go blind.

Seriously though, don't worry, although I do suggest cleaning yourself up in the future.
andiroo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You'll get hairy hands!
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How vulgar. I'm surprised that you can even type this, given the extent to which your keyboard is (and your hands are) presumably encrusted with hair, sputum and other bodily excreta.

Nevertheless I'm sure you'll be gratified to learn that there is no 'side effect' to sleeping in your own *** - aside from portraying you as someone with deplorable standards of personal hygiene. Buy some ****ing Kleenex, and stop being so disgusting.
iMacThere4iAm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's not harmful but sheesh, doesn't it smell?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed