Girls Who Get Wasted! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I'm going on a cruise next week for a fortnight and am planning on getting pretty smashed most nights! I'm going with my aunt (who is a bit of an alco herself) and she doesn't mind, as I have had a very stressful year and the way I see it is I have 2 weeks to really let my hair down, relax and have fun.

There will probably be a lot of older, 'respectable' people on this cruise as it is quite expensive. Do you think they will look down on me if I get drunk (during the day) and would you personally think less of someone who got wasted on their holiday? (Obviously if it was an 18-30s holiday I wouldn't be worried but as it's quite an expensive one I'm worried about people looking down on me!)
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
you gives a ****. you wont see them again. just have fun
xJessx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldn't care what other people thought but I'd be worried about falling off the boat or doing something stupid. Just don't be one of those girls that vomits in front of everyone and then collapses, if you did; how would they get you to a hospital in the middle of the sea?
laura-rad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
nah, you're only young once, enjoy yourself.

but don't get too drunk and fall off the boat :p:
Arielle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's fine, you're on holiday! You're never going to see any of the people again, so who cares?!
MarchOfMephisto
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You are never going to see these people again. Have fun, you deserve to relax a bit, and although you might be with middle aged people, you aren't so you shouldn't have to act like you are. As long as your safe just enjoy yourself.
Tinkerbee
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Probably and hopefully. I would and I'm 18 :p:

Have fun...
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Coming to a television near you, soon!

(Who cares? Just don't fall over the side.)
Annaconda
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If your boat is full of middle ages people theyd probably expect you to get drunk anyway ...the youth of today...
Kater Murr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My friend went on a similar sort of cruise. She got drunk on Pimm's a lot, apparently. She got a few haughty looks, I think, but nothing worth thinking about.
evil groove
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bear in mind that if you binge each day and night on your holiday you'll just feel like crap
arpeggio
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Who cares, have fun, just don't do too many things you'll regret Sounds like you need a good break anyway!
brightxburns
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just do it. That said, I wouldn't find it as fun to get absolutely wasted with a load of middle-aged people observing me disgustedly whilst sipping their miniature tumblers of port.

Just don't act like an idiot - don't start stripping, swearing, vomiting or urinating on passers-by.

Will there be people your own age there?
KAv.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
watch how u try get with some 40 yr old man
Tombola
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KAv.)
watch how u try get with some 40 yr old man
Oh. Cringeeeeeeee x_x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbee)
Probably and hopefully. I would and I'm 18 :p:

Have fun...
why would you look down on me??
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm going on a cruise next week for a fortnight and am planning on getting pretty smashed most nights! I'm going with my aunt (who is a bit of an alco herself) and she doesn't mind, as I have had a very stressful year and the way I see it is I have 2 weeks to really let my hair down, relax and have fun.

There will probably be a lot of older, 'respectable' people on this cruise as it is quite expensive. Do you think they will look down on me if I get drunk (during the day) and would you personally think less of someone who got wasted on their holiday? (Obviously if it was an 18-30s holiday I wouldn't be worried but as it's quite an expensive one I'm worried about people looking down on me!)
They will look down on you, and do you really need to get drunk every day to have fun? I seriously do not care when someone goes and get's drunk. I just get annoyed when they do something stupid and then blame the alcohol.
Also it seems the sheep of TSR are all saying the same thing no opinions of themselves.
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

As long as you dont get int thier way during the day then its fine
Tinkerbee
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
why would you look down on me??
Because I am boring I don't see the attraction in getting "wasted" and definately not around a load of older people and would wonder why you arent on an 18-30's holiday, and if you pissed me off/disturbed me, you would know about it
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They will look down on you, and do you really need to get drunk every day to have fun? I seriously do not care when someone goes and get's drunk. I just get annoyed when they do something stupid and then blame the alcohol.
Also it seems the sheep of TSR are all saying the same thing no opinions of themselves.
They might do, but who gives a toss? i wouldnt let some grumpy old people spil my holiday.

OP, get wasted and have fun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (316)
37.44%
No - but I will (66)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (400)
47.39%

Watched Threads