Be honest with me ladies Watch

Answer seeker90
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I grew up in a female dominated household as a lone child. Recently those female caters of mine have been complementing my good-looks. They think I should do something to make money on TV due to my good-looks, but I'm not sure if it's true feedback or just family being nice,
what is the truth?

https://ibb.co/Pz8xYcQ
Last edited by Answer seeker90; 1 month ago
Answer seeker90
Rep:
?
I grew up in a female dominated household as a lone child. Recently those female carers of mine have been complementing my good-looks. They think I should do something to make money on TV due to my good-looks, but I'm not sure if it's true feedback or just family being nice,

what is the truth?

Zystinya
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They're being nice. There's nothing wrong with your looks it just your a bit in the older side to be wanting to go on TV purely because of your looks. You don't specify how old you are and it matters. If your 80+ (which I doubt) then you could get and Instagram following and possibly a part in a TV show or if you're interesting enough a reality show. If not then your best off trying acting, singing etc. If you have a good sense of humour you could try stand up and from there you could get a show like Ellen.
SomeSortaKid
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Answer seeker90)
I grew up in a female dominated household as a lone child. Recently those female caters of mine have been complementing my good-looks. They think I should do something to make money on TV due to my good-looks, but I'm not sure if it's true feedback or just family being nice,
what is the truth?

You are good looking, I think that you should get out there. Family advice is okay, but its comments like these that shape your future. I'm sure your waiting for a reply and your probably nervous but you dont have to be nervous, you have very good looking features and you overall look amazing, so I think you should take that advice seriously and seek a career in television?
Answer seeker90
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zystinya)
They're being nice. There's nothing wrong with your looks it just your a bit in the older side to be wanting to go on TV purely because of your looks. You don't specify how old you are and it matters. If your 80+ (which I doubt) then you could get and Instagram following and possibly a part in a TV show or if you're interesting enough a reality show. If not then your best off trying acting, singing etc. If you have a good sense of humour you could try stand up and from there you could get a show like Ellen.
I'm 30
Zystinya
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They're being nice. They're not exactly lying more exaggerating slightly. Few people ever get TV shows on their looks alone. The only celeb that comes to mind is Kim K and she had to have her sex tape spread for that to happen.
Answer seeker90
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zystinya)
They're being nice. They're not exactly lying more exaggerating slightly. Few people ever get TV shows on their looks alone. The only celeb that comes to mind is Kim K and she had to have her sex tape spread for that to happen.
Well they were kind of trying to say I have the looks on the same level as Brad Pitt or a young Sean Connery in Darby Ogill and the little people
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 1 month ago
do you have a talent or acting ability? what makes you qualified besides your looks?

moved your thread to Advice on everyday issues :bong:
Answer seeker90
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joleee)
do you have a talent or acting ability? what makes you qualified besides your looks?

moved your thread to Advice on everyday issues :bong:
No it's not about talent as such I suppose. They were just saying my level of good-looks were on par with the good-looks of film stars such as Pitt and cruise.
YouMadBro!
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Guys I just got a message from my antivirus software that this link has malicious content, do not click it!
Answer seeker90
Rep:
?
(Original post by SomeSortaKid)
You are good looking, I think that you should get out there. Family advice is okay, but its comments like these that shape your future. I'm sure your waiting for a reply and your probably nervous but you dont have to be nervous, you have very good looking features and you overall look amazing, so I think you should take that advice seriously and seek a career in television?
Brad Pitt level good-looks?
SomeSortaKid
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Answer seeker90)
Brad Pitt level good-looks?
Yep, 100%. I'm being honest here, you look great.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (41)
21.13%
Labour (93)
47.94%
Liberal Democrats (22)
11.34%
Green Party (15)
7.73%
Brexit Party (1)
0.52%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
1.55%
SNP (5)
2.58%
Plaid Cymru (1)
0.52%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (3)
1.55%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)
0%
UKIP (4)
2.06%
Other (0)
0%
None (6)
3.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise