Does EVERYTHING have to be sorted before the 27th? Watch

jonjoe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Bascially i did my online application a couple of weeks ago before the deadline, then needed to send off evidence which they recieved on the 23rd June, but my dads abit of a knob and took ages to get his act together so i only sent off his income evidence on monday, 4 days after the deadline, will this affect my loan?
evil groove
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It will come later, that's all.
jonjoe
Rep:
?
Will it come later because everything wasnt sent off my the 27th, or will i still get it on time because my application was completed by the 27th?
annarchy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I surely hope it means just the applying part must be done by then, because I have yet to receive my passport from the H.O, so I can't send anything until then....

I'll call them tomorrow and tell you what they tell me about the deadline.
flipshot
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonjoe)
Will it come later because everything wasnt sent off my the 27th, or will i still get it on time because my application was completed by the 27th?
There's nothing that says it will definitely come later if you miss the 27th Deadline. Its just not guaranteed to arrive in time if you miss that deadline, you still could get it on time it just depends on how many applications your LEA has to process.

The deadline does apply to everything, your application, your parents and any evidence that is required because they are unable to process your application unless they have everything they need.
jonjoe
Rep:
?
I think i should be ok because i did everything on my part by the 27th just my dad had to send off his bit which is hardly fair on me.
Pls keep me posted anna xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (292)
37.63%
No - but I will (55)
7.09%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.07%

Watched Threads