hopefulmedic_32
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which subject have you all applied for and what drew you to peterhouse?
sarah1248
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hopefulmedic_32)
I've applied for Natural Sciences (biological), I mainly chose Peterhouse after visiting for an essay prize, really nice atmosphere and I like the idea of a small college How about you?
hopefulmedic_32
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by sarah1248)
I've applied for Natural Sciences (biological), I mainly chose Peterhouse after visiting for an essay prize, really nice atmosphere and I like the idea of a small college How about you?
good luck! i too visited a couple of months ago and thought it looked pretty and i like the location of it. i am hoping the small size means everyone there is really close like a family haha
sarah1248
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
good luck! i too visited a couple of months ago and thought it looked pretty and i like the location of it. i am hoping the small size means everyone there is really close like a family haha
Yeah me too! aha
Davros 2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maths
It's one of the only two I visited at open day, it's small, and the building isn't too imposing or brutal.
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why does Peterhouse not accept applicants from so many different courses? 😭
Davros 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Why does Peterhouse not accept applicants from so many different courses? 😭
Probably because it's so small. I think they only take in about 75 1st years each year.
Kat1233
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've applied for history. Peterhouse is the oldest college in Cambridge so what better place to study history! The architecture is amazing and there's a deer park next to it - perfect for a winter walk.
puravi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've applied for Medicine. I chose Peterhouse because it seemed like a very cozy, small and friendly college
puravi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! You applied for Medicine too right? Post in this thread when you get your interview invitation and we could inform each other
puravi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kat1233)
I've applied for history. Peterhouse is the oldest college in Cambridge so what better place to study history! The architecture is amazing and there's a deer park next to it - perfect for a winter walk.
yesss the deer park looks so beautiful and peaceful
hopefulmedic_32
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by puravi)
Hi! You applied for Medicine too right? Post in this thread when you get your interview invitation and we could inform each other
yep and sure, have you already done your bmat? what score did you get? x
puravi
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yep and sure, have you already done your bmat? what score did you get? x
I did the Oct BMAT and results aren't out yet. Which BMAT did you do and how did it go!
htttttttttt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
wondering if anyone has gotten any news/interview offers from Peterhouse?
Kat1233
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by htttttttttt)
wondering if anyone has gotten any news/interview offers from Peterhouse?
Not yet! They're coming out this week. Anxiously checking my emails every five minutes
htttttttttt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Not yet! They're coming out this week. Anxiously checking my emails every five minutes
omg honestly same...fingers crossed for everyone who has applied!
ninjaliv
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've applied for history too!! Anxiously waiting for an email.... hoping I'll at least get an interview because I'm applying post results but my AHAA really was chronic so v worried... I chose Peterhouse because it's small and has history tutors in a whole range of areas
Kat1233
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ninjaliv)
I've applied for history too!! Anxiously waiting for an email.... hoping I'll at least get an interview because I'm applying post results but my AHAA really was chronic so v worried... I chose Peterhouse because it's small and has history tutors in a whole range of areas
Don’t worry, they don’t look too much into the admission tests, you’ll have a high chance! What results did you get?
ninjaliv
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don’t worry, they don’t look too much into the admission tests, you’ll have a high chance! What results did you get?
3A*s 1A
Davros 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ninjaliv)
I'm applying post result too. (ish)
A*AB and predicted A* in a fourth
(Started Further Maths in year 13)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (135)
48.21%
No (37)
13.21%
I'm not old enough (108)
38.57%

Watched Threads