i2739
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Could anyone who sat the igcse history papers this summer and did the topics Germany 18-45, Superpowers 43-72 and China 1900-89 please tell me the questions? And like the key events / dates I should memorise. Thanks.
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by i2739)
Could anyone who sat the igcse history papers this summer and did the topics Germany 18-45, Superpowers 43-72 and China 1900-89 please tell me the questions? And like the key events / dates I should memorise. Thanks.
I'm assuming that you are asking about this to prepare for your mocks. If not, then all I can say is that there is a reason why the papers are locked - schools use them from your mocks.

I digress, you are better off revising for this as you would revise for you actual exams, because at that time you won't have the chance to look at the exam questions beforehand, so see this as an opportunity to see how well you can really do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
17%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (29)
29%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (10)
10%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (10)
10%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
5%
I think it's an unfair expectation (27)
27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
2%

Watched Threads