Civil Service: Summer Diversity Internship Programme 2019/2020 Watch

ally-xox
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Katarvi)
My interview is scheduled for the 30th January so assuming they wait to email outcomes until after everyone has been interviewed, I can't imagine people will find out before this date? Not sure how they do it.
I had mine December 13th and I asked if decisions are all released after everyone has had their interviews and my interviewer said yes
Kt72
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Katarvi)
My interview is scheduled for the 30th January so assuming they wait to email outcomes until after everyone has been interviewed, I can't imagine people will find out before this date? Not sure how they do it.
Oh noooo! Good luck, but that means we won't hear back fore ages 😢 I'm actually so nervous haha
Katarvi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kt72)
Oh noooo! Good luck, but that means we won't hear back fore ages 😢 I'm actually so nervous haha
Thank you! Ah, I can understand the impatience! It’s like torture! 😅 I’m kinda glad mine has taken so long, I’ll hopefully have less time to wait. Good luck to you! I hope you get through
Ken_.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back from them yet?
s192349
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
nope - I think we're supposed to hear early Feb because they're interviewing until the end of January
Ken_.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by s192349)
nope - I think we're supposed to hear early Feb because they're interviewing until the end of January
Ohh, thanks!!
fsek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had mine today and was told we'll find out mid-February!
SamElizabethh3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 0hhowinteresting)
Has anyone heard back yet? Or knows when we’ll hear back?
Hey! I asked and was told we'd most likely find out between the 31st January an the 14th of February
axrxexkh
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone! How many questions were you asked during the telephone interview? I know that there are 3 competencies that they are focusing on, does that mean there will be 3 questions plus follow up questions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks
Ken_.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by axrxexkh)
Hi everyone! How many questions were you asked during the telephone interview? I know that there are 3 competencies that they are focusing on, does that mean there will be 3 questions plus follow up questions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks
The first question is about the actual programme, wasn't really expecting it. But make sure you know a few pointers about it then they do the interview in stages. 1st stage they will focus on one of the strengths then ask follow up questions; these questions aren't necessarily star based but you can twist it/ give extra examples if possible. Then they move on to the next stage ect. They make it clear that they've moved on. and in the final stages they ask if you'd like to add anything else to support your application. I'd say there are around 5-10 questions asked
Katarvi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I had my interview today and I think it went well. She said she wasn't 100% sure as she's not on the review board (or something to that effect) but she imagines we should hear in around two weeks time.
ifrah_asif
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I just came across this thread, Has anyone heard anything back yet?
ally-xox
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ifrah_asif)
I just came across this thread, Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Not yet.... Hopefully this will be the week we find out!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Had my interview in November and feel like I've been waiting so long. Hoping that we should find out soon 😊.
notNaomi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I occasionally look at this thread as I’m applying for Fast Stream but also have SDIP as my final choice. If it’s worth noting, FS is also taking a painfully long amount of time for results.
Bigfishsh
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone got any reply? ive been waiting since November and the anxiety is killing me.
vanderwoodsen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bigfishsh)
Has anyone got any reply? ive been waiting since November and the anxiety is killing me.
No reply here. I had my interview first week of November so I've been waiting absolute ages :/
ally-xox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The wait is honestly killing me and I keep refreshing my emails like every 20 minutes.

What roles/areas did people choose? I picked;

1)International/Humanitarian
2) HR
3) Judicial and Legal
4)Central Government
5) Marketing
henry1999
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ally-xox)
The wait is honestly killing me and I keep refreshing my emails like every 20 minutes.

2) HR
3) Judicial and Legal
4)Central Government
5) Marketing
I only opted for 3:

1) International/Humanitarian
2) Central Government
3) Security and Defence
georgiacr18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ally-xox)

2) HR
3) Judicial and Legal
4)Central Government
5) Marketing
Am I being stupid haha- I don't remember ever choosing any particular areas? When did we have to do this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
23.88%
No, but I have thought about it (56)
27.86%
No (97)
48.26%

Watched Threads