waqas ali
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
gce maths i find it so hard i literally do not understand anything im in higher classes but i cant understand half the stuff whats the best way to actually know and learn my gcse for maths and no foundation for maths is not a option for me thank you
sumayaaa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
dont worry im in year 11 and same just same. What i did is i asked my teacher for all the topics we've learnt from year 7 to year 11. OR you could go on maths genie and start revising from grade 1/2, gradually working your way up to the higher grades. If you don't understand anything from mathsgenie and the video hasnt done any justice in explaining it, go to mathswatch and try find it or go onto seneca for practice questions too. Don't forget youtube has everything too. Hope i helped
d r e a m y
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I suggest looking at your exam board's specification to see what you need to know, or try see if people have made checklists of topics. I found mathswatch really useful, as well as khan academy and mr hegarty maths. If you ever struggle with a certain topic I can help! I got A* at GCSE this year and I'm also taking maths for A level
lilTrain
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
find videos from like mathsgenie or mathswatch or hegarty maths or something, and focus on the 5/6 markers
ConDav45
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Speak to your teacher or the Head or Maths at your school. They’ll be able to direct you to the right resources and maybe even some booster sessions. Maths is a tricky subject but with hard work and determination you can pass. Not sure if your school Hegarty maths it’s really effective if not his videos I think are on vimeo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • Swansea University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (48)
18.82%
Labour (105)
41.18%
Liberal Democrats (52)
20.39%
Green Party (15)
5.88%
Brexit Party (7)
2.75%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
1.57%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)