monogamy: a hot affair with your partner Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
has anyone played this game before?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monogamy-Hot.../dp/B0001VVQ3I

is it worth buying? i'm 22 and been goin out with my bf for 8 months, is it appropriate for us?

anon because if i do buy it, i don't want people to know about my private sex life.

thanks

xxxx
Floria
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Err, why is this in H&R. We don't know you or your boyfriend so we can't tell you if its appropriate for you or not.
suek
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Floria)
Err, why is this in H&R. We don't know you or your boyfriend so we can't tell you if its appropriate for you or not.
It's here so she can be anonymous
Anonymous #1
yeah thanks suek.

i mean appropriate enough for our age group and the time we've been together. by time, i mean otherwise there may be experiences that the questions ask that we probably have not got around to, having been together a pretty short time. i'm wondering if the questions are more appropriate for people who have lived together or been with each other for years...
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I have to wonder if you really need it after eight months? Just I mean.. maybe it's best saved for if things get a bit routine or something.. and eight months can still fall within the honeymoon period
Freud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
By the sounds of it its good if your relationship has got a bit same-y or you and your partner are up for a laugh.
Anonymous #1
hmm...yeah that's what i was thinking. i've been just looking around because it's his birthday coming up and i'm not sure exactly what to get him...
sammyrj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He won't appreciate a board game, I'm afraid

Think about what he likes! I think most blokes would expect a bit of loving on their birthdays so something a bit more thoughtful would be good too.
faber niger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sammyrj)

Think about what he likes! I think most blokes would expect a bit of loving on their birthdays so something a bit more thoughtful would be good too.
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I found a website with lots of similar stuff.. drop me a PM, I won't reveal you, and I'll send the link over (don't think I'd be allowed to post here :p:)
hbandtr4eva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought this was about pretending you don't know your partner and meeting up with them and flirting like you've never met before I've always thought that sounds like fun, shall suggest it to the boy *tootles off to write him an email*
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sammyrj)

you think guys in general wouldn't like a board game?

it's not going to be the only pressie he'll get, but i thought it might be fun. i really am getting stuck at what to get, so that's why i thought lots of little things...
Psyk
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What's wrong with board games? Especially ones that involve sex. I got Twister for my birthday and that was great! It would have been an even better present if I had a girlfriend to play strip twister with.

I think sometimes blokes can be hard to buy presents for. But you really can't go wrong with alcohol and sex. Get this and a bottle of whisky and you're sorted.
Anonymous #1
lol...that would be easy, but my bf doesn't drink!
Psyk
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
lol...that would be easy, but my bf doesn't drink!
Well that does make it a bit more tricky then:p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (163)
39%
No - but I will (22)
5.26%
No - I don't want to (31)
7.42%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed