Why have I gone off sex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me & my boyfriend have been together 2 and half years...but over that time I've gone off sex. I don't think it's him because we've had some great times & he's good. I've just gradually got worse and worse about getting all sweaty and sticky and messy and sex is painful for me a lot of the time (think it's because he's quite big but not sure???) and I've literally just gone off it. I still get turned on but then it comes to actually doing anything and my body is like nah. What the **** am I supposed to do?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
i think if you were to tell him he should understand and help you anyway he can. As you have been together so long he should get it.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Boredom? Other events in your life have got your attention.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me & my boyfriend have been together 2 and half years...but over that time I've gone off sex. I don't think it's him because we've had some great times & he's good. I've just gradually got worse and worse about getting all sweaty and sticky and messy and sex is painful for me a lot of the time (think it's because he's quite big but not sure???) and I've literally just gone off it. I still get turned on but then it comes to actually doing anything and my body is like nah. What the **** am I supposed to do?
Ser your GP. Get your hormones checked, exercise, sleep better , eat better. Use lube! Go on top and control the penetration a bit more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (111)
33.64%
No I don't (155)
46.97%
I work during the holidays (64)
19.39%

Watched Threads