The Student Room Group

Change of circumstances

Hi,

I filled the Change of circumstances letter on the 23 rd of September and I got an email on the 4th saying that I’ve been approved as a student, but since then I have not been received anything so I’m just wondering how long this process takes?
Thank you
Original post by NatW0603
Hi,

I filled the Change of circumstances letter on the 23 rd of September and I got an email on the 4th saying that I’ve been approved as a student, but since then I have not been received anything so I’m just wondering how long this process takes?
Thank you

Hi there,

At the moment it is currently taking 33 working days to process Change Of Circumstances forms from the date they are received, do you know when we received your form?

Once your form has been processed you will receive a new Notification Of Entitlement letter. If you keep an eye on your online account for any updates. You can monitor your online account here: http://ow.ly/ivJS30p1wEk.

Thanks, Amy
Reply 2
Original post by Amy SFE
Hi there,

At the moment it is currently taking 33 working days to process Change Of Circumstances forms from the date they are received, do you know when we received your form?

Once your form has been processed you will receive a new Notification Of Entitlement letter. If you keep an eye on your online account for any updates. You can monitor your online account here: http://ow.ly/ivJS30p1wEk.

Thanks, Amy

Hi thanks for the reply. The only email I received is on the 4th of October saying that your evidence received to your student has been approved and nothing else beyond this date, If this may help. Thank you
Original post by NatW0603
Hi thanks for the reply. The only email I received is on the 4th of October saying that your evidence received to your student has been approved and nothing else beyond this date, If this may help. Thank you

Hi,

You're welcome, if we received your CO1 form on the 04/10/19 then your Change Of Circumstances Form is due to be reviewed and processed on or around the 21/11/19.

If you want us to take a further look into your account please send us a DM on Twitter or Facebook.

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending