itsalifiman11
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Did anyone hear back from Bath and Lancaster for Economics (L100)? How long do you think they take to reply ? I applied on the 1st of October.
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by itsalifiman11)
Did anyone hear back from Bath and Lancaster for Economics (L100)? How long do you think they take to reply ? I applied on the 1st of October.
Hi there! Great to see that you've applied for Bath

Do not worry that you haven't heard anything yet - it is not a reflection on your application! The admissions team have a lot of applications to review and want to give equal consideration to all applications. Often they will wait until after the 15th January UCAS deadline so they can compare all applicants equally.

The University aims to make all offers by the end of March but the deadline for sending out offers is the 5th May. I know it can be stressful to have to wait and not know but please try not to worry. I heard around mid-December but many of my coursemates did not hear back until March/April so the fact that you haven't heard anything yet is not a bad thing!

If you have any questions about life at Bath feel free to let me know good luck!

Leah
3rd Year Chemical Engineering
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by itsalifiman11)
Hello,
Glad to hear you applied to Lancaster. They do send out offers before the official UCAS although that isn't until January it might take same time. I applied at the start of November and got one early December - but obviously if there's lots of Economics applicants (which I think there will be as it's a big course) then it'll take a while.
Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.19%
Labour (443)
42.51%
Liberal Democrats (202)
19.39%
Green Party (54)
5.18%
Brexit Party (28)
2.69%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)