My ex is at my uni and I’m starting to get feelings for her again?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I dated this girl years ago but we broke up then a year later we met again and became friends then I started to get feelings for her but she has a boyfriend at the time and I told her how i felt and she said she didn’t love me anymore and we argued and she said she didn’t want to talk to me ever again, even though I’m sure that was just in the heat of the moment then a year later I seen her in person and she smiled at me and said hi in passing. Now I’ve moved hundreds of miles away to another part of the country to start uni and I seen her on campus the other day but she didn’t see me. Ever since then I’ve started to get feelings for her again. The relationship started because her friend told me she liked me so I asked her out but I moved away for a few years so we broke up. If I see her again what should I do because what we had was special?
singlesarah
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe it's meant tobe. Evene if you guys seperate so many times, you guys get reunited again time by time, it's a sign that you two are meant to be.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by singlesarah)
Maybe it's meant tobe. Evene if you guys seperate so many times, you guys get reunited again time by time, it's a sign that you two are meant to be.
What should I do if I see her on campus again? Just approach her and start talking to her? Do you think she’ll be happy to see me?
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What should I do if I see her on campus again? Just approach her and start talking to her? Do you think she’ll be happy to see me?
take the opportunity otherwise someone will come along, sweep her off her feet, and you'll regret it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Adz2042)
take the opportunity otherwise someone will come along, sweep her off her feet, and you'll regret it
I hope I can see her again and if I do I’ll definitely approach her. Tried looking at her fb profile to see if she’s liked any uni club or society pages but only cheerleading so I can’t meet her that way, just luck hopefully if I see her again.
Adz2042
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hope I can see her again and if I do I’ll definitely approach her. Tried looking at her fb profile to see if she’s liked any uni club or society pages but only cheerleading so I can’t meet her that way, just luck hopefully if I see her again.
i'd show up at the cheerleading practice / event, and show your support.
she'd appreciate it.
even just catching her afterwards and saying 'you did amazing', shows initiative and it's a start.
Anonymous #1
she'd appreciate it.
even just catching her afterwards and saying 'you did amazing', shows initiative and it's a start.
Thankfully luck is on my side as I seen her at a Halloween party I was at last weekend I approached her and she seemed really happy to see me and I hung out with her after uni yesterday and I’m almost certain she’s caught feelings for me again too so I’m going to ask her out soon.
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thankfully luck is on my side as I seen her at a Halloween party I was at last weekend I approached her and she seemed really happy to see me and I hung out with her after uni yesterday and I’m almost certain she’s caught feelings for me again too so I’m going to ask her out soon.
Why is she an ex?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
Why is she an ex?
We dated years ago then I moved away so we broke up.
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We dated years ago then I moved away so we broke up.
That's the only reason?
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
she'd appreciate it.
have you been watching a lot of Disney channel movies recently or something
Anonymous #1
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
That's the only reason?
Yes that’s the only reason. I had to move out the country for 2 years and we decided long distance was too complicated and we were only 14 at the time. But we did have a really strong relationship and I’m about to ask her out soon and I’m sure she’s got feelings for me too because she looks at me the way she used to when we went out
Adz2042
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
have you been watching a lot of Disney channel movies recently or something
nope. I'm just confident in how i approach people.
Anonymous #1
nope. I'm just confident in how i approach people.
Already met her at a party but if I didn’t I’d feel weird going to a cheerleading event and watching. Been talking to her a lot just trying to build up the courage to ask her out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (0)
0%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (0)
0%
No I am happy with my choice (0)
0%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads