About masturbation Watch

Umeh61134
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Its so embarassing but i here to share that i am a muslim girl and i started masturbation from very young age now i am feeling guilty...and i repented several times but i am still doing it...and its so embarassing i cant share this with my mother
Happygurlll246
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It’s not embarrassing at all, sex is a normal part of life and you have nothing to be ashamed about. I know where you’re coming from as I am also Muslim however my parents weren’t practicing so they knew I was having sex and aslong as I was being safe and careful that’s all that mattered . I know some parents can be a bit funny and you don’t need to tell your mum that you’re masturbating, you’re body remember!!! HAVE FUN!!!
grape:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm not a Muslim, so my opinion may be less relevant to you.... but there are much bigger evils in this life than masturbation. Just think of it as scratching an itch.... there's no sin in that :dontknow:

Also, it's none of your mother's business
yelir
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Plenty of Muslims (myself included) masturbate. its natural, nobody cares, everyone does it. Its not a big deal.
verycoolperson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
if ur serious then thestudentroom isnt necessarily the right place to seek advice from an islamic point of view
Nancysaqr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
as a muslim, its really something you should stay away from but tsr isnt the best place for islamic advice . i understand how you feel but you really should try to refrain as much as possible as it is haraam and you dont want to compromise your faith and your relationship with god for a desire.
Dalpx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Happygurlll246)
It’s not embarrassing at all, sex is a normal part of life and you have nothing to be ashamed about. I know where you’re coming from as I am also Muslim however my parents weren’t practicing so they knew I was having sex and aslong as I was being safe and careful that’s all that mattered . I know some parents can be a bit funny and you don’t need to tell your mum that you’re masturbating, you’re body remember!!! HAVE FUN!!!
Do you masturbate yourself?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Umeh61134)
Its so embarassing but i here to share that i am a muslim girl and i started masturbation from very young age now i am feeling guilty...and i repented several times but i am still doing it...and its so embarassing i cant share this with my mother
I masturbate to, don't worry its natural. (PS i'm a white male)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (218)
19.29%
Labour (484)
42.83%
Liberal Democrats (214)
18.94%
Green Party (57)
5.04%
Brexit Party (30)
2.65%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.35%
SNP (17)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.88%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)