The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

All accepted!!

Hey,

Me again lol,

Well thats me just sent off my deposit for my accom with is room 3, house 6 Roberts Way. When I visited the uni Roberts Way was the only one I wanted to move into.

Starting to kick in that I will finally be leaving Loch Lommand for the glory of Hatfield lolol but am really looking foward to it.

Was looking at the accom threads but couldn't find or see lol the one with the giant list of stuff to take with you, remember reading it a while back but can't seem to find it, link would be helpful cheers.

Well thats it,

C you guys soon,

Kel.
Reply 1
I'll see if I can dig it out for you
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I think they took away the actual list on our sub-forum and kinda merged it with the wiki one. Here's the link to a pretty comprehensive list anyway.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_To_Take_To_University
Reply 3
Thanks very much, it has been bookmarked so I can use it when the time comes lol

Cheers.
Reply 4
No problem at all hunny :smile:
Kelvasco
Hey,

Me again lol,

Well thats me just sent off my deposit for my accom with is room 3, house 6 Roberts Way. When I visited the uni Roberts Way was the only one I wanted to move into.

Starting to kick in that I will finally be leaving Loch Lommand for the glory of Hatfield lolol but am really looking foward to it.

Was looking at the accom threads but couldn't find or see lol the one with the giant list of stuff to take with you, remember reading it a while back but can't seem to find it, link would be helpful cheers.

Well thats it,

C you guys soon,

Kel.

Hey did you have an unconditional offer with the uni? thanks xx
Reply 6
Yeh, had an unconditional since Feb lol and accepted it since Feb lol so its been quite a long time waiting lol. You at the university the now? Or you going same time as me?

Latest

Trending

Trending