Unilever Future Leaders Program Graduate Scheme 2020 Watch

RubyDB
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, has anyone completed the digital assessment for the grad scheme starting in 2020 for Technology Management or any other stream?
cali5ta
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I completely the digital assessment for the marketing scheme 9 days ago. How about you?
RubyDB
Rep:
?
(Original post by cali5ta)
Hi, I completely the digital assessment for the marketing scheme 9 days ago. How about you?
Hi, I am going to complete the digital assessment for the technology management scheme. How did you find it, what did it involve?
Hope yours went well!
cali5ta
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It was a few games! Memory, skill, to test how you react to certain situations.
RubyDB
Rep:
?
oh was that the games on the app? have you completed the next video recording stage?

It was a few games! Memory, skill, to test how you react to certain situations.
cali5ta
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah, the profile assessment could be done on an app. No, I haven't completed the digital Interview. Have you?
RubyDB
Rep:
?
Yeah, the profile assessment could be done on an app. No, I haven't completed the digital Interview. Have you?
Not yet, I was invited to a few days ago so am planning to do it tomorrow! Was hoping to find out a bit about what it involved before!
cali5ta
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh right, okay. Well best of luck, hope it goes well!
Julessso
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! I got the invite for the video interview today, bit nervous! Has anyone done it yet?
Minuri
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Julessso)
Hi! I got the invite for the video interview today, bit nervous! Has anyone done it yet?
Hi! How did the interview go? I'm sure you did well! I just finished the online games yesterday, how long after did they send the invitation for video interview?
Julessso
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Minuri)
Hi! How did the interview go? I'm sure you did well! I just finished the online games yesterday, how long after did they send the invitation for video interview?
Was challenging I have to say, didn’t prepare well enough for it but it’s good experience! I got it like an hour after I did the games, did you get through to the next stage?
Minuri
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well done on completing the interview! I wish you all the best on getting to the next stage!
I haven't got an invite just yet. What questions did they ask? Did they ask why you want to do the role or any questions where you needed to show that you have researched the company? Were you talking to a real person?
M4tt3w
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did the video yesterday. They’re quite stream specific and I didn’t have any generic Unilever questions. The time to answer them is not enough 😂😂

So my advise would be to really keep an eye on the timer to answer all parts of the question. Cos mine had parts it wanted you to answer. Usually 5 in 3minutes.
Last edited by M4tt3w; 1 week ago
studentt1018
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone been invited to AC? Or been rejected yet? Did my video interview around a month ago and haven't heard back
Emilyh98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by studentt1018)
Anyone been invited to AC? Or been rejected yet? Did my video interview around a month ago and haven't heard back
I got an invite to the Discovery Centre day yesterday. Has anyone else had this invite? What kind of preparation are you doing?
M4tt3w
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by studentt1018)
Not heard anything yet. Just says that it is being reviewed. I got the feedback email after the interview which was quite interesting- but I don't know how much I think it actually has any bearing on their decision haha.
studentt1018
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Emilyh98)
I got an invite to the Discovery Centre day yesterday. Has anyone else had this invite? What kind of preparation are you doing?
What's that? I haven't received an invite
RubyDB
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Well done!! I haven't heard back yet, how long after doing your video interview did they invite you? also which stream did you apply for?
Sabsabs
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's amazing!! Congratulations!! What was your video interview feedback like? I completed the video interview yesterday and just trying to work out the probability of progressing to the next stage
AlbertosWorkday
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Guys I completed the video interview around the 3rd week of October and the feedback seemed positive, I got a lot of 'Overall, you provided good evidence against' and 'you provided good understanding' and then they gave me some tips that could help me improve. Has anyone been invited to the Assessment Centre day yet? What was your feedback from the video interview like if so?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (184)
71.04%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
17.76%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
11.2%

Watched Threads