The Student Room Group

Unilever Future Leaders Program Graduate Scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Jq13077
Maybe they have finished reviewing your application and you'll be due to hear from them very soon? Have you tried emailing them about it?

Edit: I searched threads from previous years and they said their status said completed and they received comms from Unilever a few weeks after. But this was America so I am not sure how similar their process is to UK.

Doesn’t completed just mean you’ve finished all the required assessments? Mine has been completed for a while tbh
Reply 81
Original post by IK98_
Doesn’t completed just mean you’ve finished all the required assessments? Mine has been completed for a while tbh

Not sure! I checked mine earlier and it said completed but had been under review before when I checked during December. I completed my video interview back in October/November.
Reply 82
Original post by Jq13077
Not sure! I checked mine earlier and it said completed but had been under review before when I checked during December. I completed my video interview back in October/November.

I see. I completed my video interview in the last week of October. Pretty much lost hope now lol
Original post by Jq13077
Maybe they have finished reviewing your application and you'll be due to hear from them very soon? Have you tried emailing them about it?

Edit: I searched threads from previous years and they said their status said completed and they received comms from Unilever a few weeks after. But this was America so I am not sure how similar their process is to UK.

that could be possible! I emailed them last month, to which they replied with something along the lines of "we'll be in touch shortly" - but I'm not sure how long that means... and that's interesting, I'm assuming it'll be pretty similar in the UK? I just assumed it would be either an instant rejection or instant invite to vid interview - guess I was wrong haha
Reply 84
Original post by IK98_
I see. I completed my video interview in the last week of October. Pretty much lost hope now lol

Honestly, same here. If they are planning to reject then they should have done it way earlier instead of getting my hopes up!
Reply 85
Original post by Jq13077
Honestly, same here. If they are planning to reject then they should have done it way earlier instead of getting my hopes up!

I 100% agree
I called them a while ago and they said they’re running ACs up until March. So they might still be considering applications. We will get a clear rejection if all places are filled, as far as I’m aware. Either way chances seem very slim so I’d focus on getting other applications done while waiting :smile:
Original post by Jq13077

I applied for the appnreticeship program but had not recieved a video interview, still waiting for a reply. I saw on the website that there is a situational judgement assesment then assessment centre if your successful, it doesnt mention any video interview.
Reply 88
Any news?
Reply 89
Original post by IK98_
Any news?

i rang them for HR and said they had not secured the dates for the assessment day let alone sent invitations and that they will be doing assessment days up till end of march. Basically unlikely to hear for another few weeks i feel.
Reply 90
Has anyone heard yet?
Reply 91
Original post by ds.1223
I guess we are all in this together!

Has anyone heard anything yet for the HR scheme?
Reply 92
Original post by eh2898
Has anyone heard yet?

Nothing yet!
Reply 93
Original post by eh2898
Has anyone heard anything yet for the HR scheme?

No :frown:
Guy's they've forgotten about us, haha. I've accepted it at this point tbh.
Reply 95
Does anyone know someone who has been rejected? I know someone who didn’t get past the online games
Reply 96
I heard that someone who did their placement year at Unilever had an HR assessment centre today. Apparently if you perform well on a placement year they fast track you to assessment centres. So hopefully this means we will hear soon!
Reply 97
Original post by Fresh27
Guy's they've forgotten about us, haha. I've accepted it at this point tbh.

Same here haha. I have been busy applying for other things rather than worrying about this application.
Reply 98
I’ve just had an invite to the discovery centre- so looks like they’re starting to send them out now. I’ve applied for the HR scheme. I’d totally lost hope haha. Did the interview back in Nov! Good luck to everyone else!!
Reply 99
Original post by M4tt3w
I’ve just had an invite to the discovery centre- so looks like they’re starting to send them out now. I’ve applied for the HR scheme. I’d totally lost hope haha. Did the interview back in Nov! Good luck to everyone else!!

Well done! What day are you attending the discovery centre?

Quick Reply

Latest