The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Hey fairy spangles, hope you're okay.

Hannah they aren't allowed to tell your parents. When you turn 16 your health is your concern. We're all here if you need us.

Pleased the voices have gone saber :hugs:

Hope you're okay becki.

Been thinking of all the things to tell the doctor tomorrow that i haven't told him. Scared. I'm going to cuddle up to brown bear and watch some tv in bed. Hope everyone is safe and well. :hugs: and love to you all xxx
Best wishes tomorrow Becky.
Reply 342
Hi everyone,

I feel quite low and lonely. I find it hard to do stuff because I feel tired a lot of the time. Not sure what else to say, to be honest.
Just got up. Really enjoyed being in bed last night....1st night in ages that I've not had a nightmare and I've actually been quite comfortable! Still sleepy though and I want yet more chocolate. I keep eating out of habit, not because I'm hungry. I'm meant to be losing weight aswell, not gaining it! Grr at my self-discipline!

Going to help out at the local middle school again this afternoon. Really felt like I helped yesterday so hopefully that will be good today too. Still nervous about my driving test.

Mum went to the doctor this morning and met one of the 4 new doctors. Apparently the lady she saw was amazing and so lovely. Might book an appointment with her (not about depression, about something else).

Think I will go to Devon next week. Quite excited about getting the train down there on my own. And if I pass my driving test, then maybe Dad will let me drive! :biggrin: (got to pass first though. Must stop thinking about it because it will make it worse if I fail).

How is everyone today? :hugs: to all. Going to get dressed, then make my bed, then tidy my room a bit. I WILL achieve this things! If I don't, then I shall be very cross with myself!
Reply 344
Hi all, only just woke up. Didn't get to sleep until 2ish. Feel shattered. Can't believe i still feel so sleepy. Really scared about today. Think i might give meds a go. Really really scared. I just need to feel better or do something to get better.
Pleased you didn't have nightmares charlotte and that you've woken up in a positive mood! Don't be too mad if you don't do everything.
Got to get a move on. Love to all x
Reply 345
I was going to say morning all then realised the time! So good afternoon instead!

I'm feeling rather overwhelmed with things today.

:hugs: for everyone.

Emily, good luck for today.

Pink, glad you're feeling better today :smile:

:hugs: *lots of cuddles* for Laus and Hannah.
hey guys, got in a bit of trouble today with key worker for not wanting to take stupid drugs, oops. :redface: Not too impressed with my arm either. All in all it was ok though, said I should of called the crisis team as well, I guess you were all right.

xemilyx good luck. meds can sometimes really help people, but there are other things the dr might offer too. :hugs:

glad you're feeling ok pink sapphires. :smile:

Becki, here if you want to talk about what's overwhelming you. :hugs:
Going to apply for a job at Tesco. Seems like I may have a chance there plus I'd get to wear a sexy uniform! :p:

It's raining here and I'm going out in an hour and a half. Made my bed and am working on my room (when I'm not sitting here!) Really need some new clothes. Have nothing to wear. Have decided I put way too much perfume on this morning! Only put it on because I'd forgotten what it smelt like, but boy is it strong!

Going to inspect my map this evening too. Work out all the test routes for tomorrow (they're available online and i bought a map of my town yesterday :p:)

:hugs: to all.

P.S. Siti...glad Monday was better for you hun. Was thinking of you :hugs:
Emily...will text you later but I hope things are going the way you want :hugs:
Emily, best of luck today. We're all thinking of you. :hugs:
Laus
Hi everyone,

I feel quite low and lonely. I find it hard to do stuff because I feel tired a lot of the time. Not sure what else to say, to be honest.

Hi Laus, I think I'm feeling the same way really. If you do want to talk about anything, we're always here for you. :hugs:
Is "patient" really a politically incorrect term? "Service user" just sounds daft to me. It makes me feel like I should be getting a quote to find out where I can get the best-value mental health from.
Probably Scandinavia...
Reply 353
jonathan122
Is "patient" really a politically incorrect term? "Service user" just sounds daft to me. It makes me feel like I should be getting a quote to find out where I can get the best-value mental health from.

Another glowing example of political correctness gone awry.

Sat in the doctors waiting room and feeling really scared. I don't know why. He's here to help and was lovely on monday but still. Feel like i'm wasting time.
You're bound to be scared Emily, but you will get through it. And you've got as much right to be there as anyone else, so don't feel like you're wasting time.
Sabertooth
I'm not stronger thanyou :hugs: are you ok?

I don't know, they still won't shut up normally it makes them be quiet just now they're demanding od and say nothing else will do. I don't even have enough, what ******s.

do you realise they are not real voices?
Reply 357
bansheeee*

Look here you, we've all been understanding about your ocd but if you know nothing about schizophrenia or voices etc don't comment.
Reply 358
jonathan122
You're bound to be scared Emily, but you will get through it. And you've got as much right to be there as anyone else, so don't feel like you're wasting time.

Thanks jonathan :hugs: been given meds. Feel okay about it all. How are you?
Reply 359
bansheeee*

I don't mean to be offensive here but can you either try to understand or leave the thread. Yes they're not real voices but when you're experiencing something like that they seem real and it's very hard to believe otherwise. When you've got something shouting at you, it's difficult not to hear it!

Latest