The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ugh i felt happy and productive yesterday and today, even though it's sunny and nice out, i feel really ill. I think it's probably my opiate withdrawal. it sucks. stupid broken wrist. I was supposed to go on a field trip today :frown:
Reply 3861
I feel **** today. I'm exhausted (for reasons unknown) and I feel like nothing is how I want it. I feel like all my real friendships have faded away and I'm left with nothing but incidental acquaintances of convenience.

I'm having escapist thoughts again; wishing I could get away from ugly, dull England and start a new life on a beach somewhere. Regretting ******* up my chance to do so in NZ 3 years ago.

Uni life doesn't suit me at all.
Reply 3862
I phoned Cruse today and I might end up getting some grief counselling. It's a scary thought but I know I probably need it.
becki08
I phoned Cruse today and I might end up getting some grief counselling. It's a scary thought but I know I probably need it.

:hugs:
I dunno whether im meant to post other sites on here but a friend of mine mentioned it to me.

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/index.php?

:hugs: for all.
Reply 3865
fairy spangles
I dunno whether im meant to post other sites on here but a friend of mine mentioned it to me.

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/index.php?

:hugs: for all.

Hi fairy. How are you doing? Haven't seen you around for ages. How are things? :hugs:

Thanks for the hug jonathon :hugs: How are you?
Planto
I feel **** today. I'm exhausted (for reasons unknown) and I feel like nothing is how I want it. I feel like all my real friendships have faded away and I'm left with nothing but incidental acquaintances of convenience.

I'm having escapist thoughts again; wishing I could get away from ugly, dull England and start a new life on a beach somewhere. Regretting ******* up my chance to do so in NZ 3 years ago.

Uni life doesn't suit me at all.

I know how you feel. I'm feeling exactly same. Don't know what to say other than send hugs :hugs: x

Becki08

I'm really proud of you hun :hugs: well done. xxx
I feel so alone. I wish there was someone in college who would speak to me. :cry:
First post here :frown:.

Everything just taken toll on me lately. I'm trying to juggle 2 courses at once as well as a part time job. Doing computing hardware at college and Forensic Science at university and doing part time work in newsagent cash in hand. Last week my friend annoyed me so much can't even remember what it was over but ended up putting my fist through glass pane in door didn't mean to hit it that hard.

Then a couple of days ago my mum gets a letter back from hospital for her to go in and see a consultant today after she had a screening a few weeks ago. She finds out she has breast cancer and then told me over the phone what obviously set me off!

I know its quite tame in comparison I think anyway not looked through thread yet but I don't know what I'm going to do! :frown:.
:hugs: Jonathan, There will be someone to talk to, but in the mean time we are all here for you.
Lucy :)
First post here :frown:.

Everything just taken toll on me lately. I'm trying to juggle 2 courses at once as well as a part time job. Doing computing hardware at college and Forensic Science at university and doing part time work in newsagent cash in hand. Last week my friend annoyed me so much can't even remember what it was over but ended up putting my fist through glass pane in door didn't mean to hit it that hard.

Then a couple of days ago my mum gets a letter back from hospital for her to go in and see a consultant today after she had a screening a few weeks ago. She finds out she has breast cancer and then told me over the phone what obviously set me off!

I know its quite tame in comparison I think anyway not looked through thread yet but I don't know what I'm going to do! :frown:.

It is not tame at all :hugs: Everyone feels bad at times, it doesn't matter what causes it, It sounds like you're really stressed with so much going on :hugs: and having to deal with some tough things. talking about things is a great start. Everyone in here is lovely and you can talk about anything at all, even if its just a random chat too!, getting things off your chest is a great help sometimes when you feel lost and buried under life.
Liz, I've been so busy today I haven't had time to dwell on things which is good... did you get my text this morning? I can't believe my MHW is going away for 4 weeks and I can only have one more session... he says he's going to try and fix me up with someone else, but going off the past I don't believe this!

I also think that CBT lady was wrong... so please go and investigate it!! I don't want to push you, obvs but honestly I think she was wrong :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Liz, I've been so busy today I haven't had time to dwell on things which is good... did you get my text this morning? I can't believe my MHW is going away for 4 weeks and I can only have one more session... he says he's going to try and fix me up with someone else, but going off the past I don't believe this!

I also think that CBT lady was wrong... so please go and investigate it!! I don't want to push you, obvs but honestly I think she was wrong :hugs:

Hi hun, sorry I didn't reply to your text earlier...I was in a practical and forgot :o: Sorry. That's not good about your MHW but if he can pass you to someone else that's better than nothing :hugs:

I'm feeling really down tonight. Went and did all my laundry which was stress free this week for a change and I dried most things in the tumble drier. Just got a few bits left to dry on my airer by the radiator over night. This whole independence thing isn't the same anymore. It was fun at first but now it's just a chore. Couldn't be bothered to cook earlier...I'm not hungry and I need to lose weight anyway. I've painted my nails though with new nail varnish :smile: Need to go to town tomorrow but right this minute I don't know how I'll feel about shopping. The thought makes me anxious. I need something to wear to Speech Day though! Argh!

Anyway...going to bed now in the hope that I actually get up before 8am tomorrow. Went to bed at 11.30pm last night, alarm went off at 7am, I slept til 8am, got up, still tired. Blah, rubbish day :frown:
It's okay, don't worry. I doubt getting passed over will happen but hey.

I know what you mean about independence... argh! I go food shopping so often and never have enough! Good luck with tomorrow, I hope you're feeling a bit better and go shopping... you might enjoy it! :hugs:
i.l....ma eryve rdurnk

i sohdoudln't ahve dirnekd

but i did and onw i ma dur;nk tub it si sbetere ebacuase i acn't think!"
I close to hurting myself i know i shouldnt but i need to i am losing evertyhing nad its all going **** right now i cant cope with not knowing whats going to happen i wish my whole life could just be weritten down and i follow the script i wish it didnt hurt like this inside but it does i wish i could just die and strart this life again from frdesh its not worth the pain not worth the hurt nor worth not having any friends any more i miss my friends and it hurts so badlyi feel so lonely and so lost i wish i kniew what to do but i dont i am dreading work at 2:30 because i have to work with the most annoying rude person and he is disgusting his comments hurt and his atitude towards me is horrible yet others find it funny. I even at one point warned him thsat if he didnt stop i would speak to ben about lodging a complaint against him .
I can't stand working with him and i dont even have "nanny" working tonight to help bring me through the shift i just got to put up with him even though i want to punch him so hard
Sinking ship, again :cry:
raspberrybubbles
Sinking ship, again :cry:

:jumphug:

What's wrong? :console:
I really don't know. Just everything. I'm okay, then I'm not and I don't know why. I'm trying to do a thought recordy thing for it and my mind is blank.
i know this is non depression related but you can relate it to your feelings (or at least i can). kind of highlights how people dont understand whats really going on in your head and the struggles you go through in life http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5StXnXC9IgA

Latest