The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

KJ21
Oh im so so sorry I really am. When I was with a girl, she had a miscarriage and with no fault of my own it broke us really badly. I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Maybe the guy is too worried about what to say to you because you are at a particularly vulnerable stage at the moment. Can you ring him to see if hes ok? Or pop over his house? I dont know you but if you ever need to talk about anything Im here for you ok. No matter what the rant is!!

I'm actually worried about the reason WHY hes not wanting to talk to me...i am really vulnerable and sensitive at the moment, so, i am taking it personally...I can understand maybe he is busy but hes been on tsr for heavens sake...he knew i was physically unwell yesterday, yet hasn't asked how i am, he was SO good when i was pregnant, yet now i just feel abandoned....i feel worse than i did when i was pregnant, then i was scared of going through it..and now i am, i feel awful and its worst than i'll ever imagine, and it just confirms my fears...i knew he was just being supportive to make sure i got rid of it.
*pink_sapphires*
:hugs: he doesn't sound like a very nice guy. you deserve someone a hell of a lot better than that. no matter what his excuse is, there's not one for lying. he told you he'd be there and he hasn't been. It takes two to tango so he should have stood by you, be it through the abortion or through a miscarriage. Unfortunately, it's always in the worst situations that we find these things out, but this will make you a stronger person, I can just tell.

On a positive note...unconditional offer! woo! well done you! have you decided which uni you'd like as your firm choice? x

Hopefully Nottingham OR Keele..if i dont get into either of them, it'll be a toss up beetween manchester or KCL...-its one area of my life going well (although its unconditional as i have my a-levels lol) but i got it without an interview!

He is a nice guy- hes just being suddenly very distant towards me, after this has happened

i got a reply to when i said i wanted to chat, all i got was 'go for it'....all i need is some consoloing, reassurance, someone to tell me its ok..and i get 'go for it'.
Reply 4242
anna_spanner89
I'm actually worried about the reason WHY hes not wanting to talk to me...i am really vulnerable and sensitive at the moment, so, i am taking it personally...I can understand maybe he is busy but hes been on tsr for heavens sake...he knew i was physically unwell yesterday, yet hasn't asked how i am, he was SO good when i was pregnant, yet now i just feel abandoned....i feel worse than i did when i was pregnant, then i was scared of going through it..and now i am, i feel awful and its worst than i'll ever imagine, and it just confirms my fears...i knew he was just being supportive to make sure i got rid of it.

Men are ass holes sometimes, ill admit that. But he wouldn't ignore you and not be there for you just having an abortion. He may be feeling scared and guilty himself. Maybe because he wanted you to have a abortion, he feels its partly his fault that you had a miscarriage. Leave it for a bit now but if he hasn't text you back by tonight, I think a serious chat with him is whats needed.

Also dont take it personally, its seriously not your fault, I know its easy for me to say but try and pick yourself up because you dont want to become ill over this. :hugs:
Reply 4243
*pink_sapphires*
you were with a girl? i didnt know that. :o: without meaning to sound rude/as if im prying, if you ever want to talk about your sexuality, im here for you :hugs:

I got a 6yr old son. Yes im only 22. I was just kidding myself before. Got a really nice bf now, although hes really really ****** me off today.
anna_spanner89
Hopefully Nottingham OR Keele..if i dont get into either of them, it'll be a toss up beetween manchester or KCL...-its one area of my life going well (although its unconditional as i have my a-levels lol) but i got it without an interview!

He is a nice guy- hes just being suddenly very distant towards me, after this has happened

i got a reply to when i said i wanted to chat, all i got was 'go for it'....all i need is some consoloing, reassurance, someone to tell me its ok..and i get 'go for it'.

Doesn't matter that you have your A-Levels already, it's still great :smile: Well done :smile:

As for the guy...do you think he's possibly hurting too and doesn't know what to do? His response should like it to me. I'm so sorry I'm so rubbish with replies. I know what it feels like to have a pregnancy scare and take the MAP but not to actually know you're pregnant and then lose it. Have you thought of possibly talking to the Samaritans or someone? Please don't think I'm pushing you away, I'm just trying to think of a way you can get the kind of support you need :hugs:
KJ21
I got a 6yr old son. Yes im only 22. I was just kidding myself before. Got a really nice bf now, although hes really really ****** me off today.

Aww, I didn't know that! How do you feel about having a son? Do you see him? By the way, please just tell me to shut up if you don't want to talk about this. What's the bf doing to annoy you? Want me to come and beat him up for you? :p: xx
Reply 4246
*pink_sapphires*
Aww, I didn't know that! How do you feel about having a son? Do you see him? By the way, please just tell me to shut up if you don't want to talk about this. What's the bf doing to annoy you? Want me to come and beat him up for you? :p: xx

lol yes. Your fine you can ask me anything. I love my son to bits and I always see him. His name is Moses. I see him about 3 times a week, a little less than I would have wanted but still good enough. My bf rang me earlier and said oh im posting you something to your house. I said what is it. He wouldnt tell me so im getting worried now. So thats why hes pissing me off lol.

You got any children?
KJ21
lol yes. Your fine you can ask me anything. I love my son to bits and I always see him. His name is Moses. I see him about 3 times a week, a little less than I would have wanted but still good enough. My bf rang me earlier and said oh im posting you something to your house. I said what is it. He wouldnt tell me so im getting worried now. So thats why hes pissing me off lol.

You got any children?

Aww, that's good then :smile: Is he getting excited about Christmas yet? And no, I don't have any children. Don't think I want any anymore. Decided that if I ever had a child and they had to experience depression, I'd feel so terribly guilty. I'd hate to bring a child into this world who had to suffer. I've always wanted to adopt though so I'll probably adopt instead. Depends. If a really decent guy comes along and convinces me to change my mind, then I probably will have kids. Just got to find a guy crazy enough to want me first. xx
Reply 4248
*pink_sapphires*
Aww, that's good then :smile: Is he getting excited about Christmas yet? And no, I don't have any children. Don't think I want any anymore. Decided that if I ever had a child and they had to experience depression, I'd feel so terribly guilty. I'd hate to bring a child into this world who had to suffer. I've always wanted to adopt though so I'll probably adopt instead. Depends. If a really decent guy comes along and convinces me to change my mind, then I probably will have kids. Just got to find a guy crazy enough to want me first. xx

Awww. Any guy would be lucky to have you....

Hes very excited about xmas, but hes a pain in the ass at the moment. Hes wants a mobile phone cos his friends have one. hes 6
KJ21
Awww. Any guy would be lucky to have you....

Hes very excited about xmas, but hes a pain in the ass at the moment. Hes wants a mobile phone cos his friends have one. hes 6

His friends have phones when they're 6??? Who do they phone?? God, my Mum and Dad were funny about me getting a phone at 11 when I was getting the bus home from school on my own! No way would I have been allowed one when I was 6! What does his Mum think?

I'm so annoyed. The washing machine I used didn't wash my clothes properly so now I've got to pay another £1.80 to wash it all again. However I don't have £1.80 in change so I'll have to pay £2. This will mean I've paid £6.40 to do 2 loads of washing and drying. Not happy. Just my luck though isn't it :frown:
Oh, and thanks, but seriously, no guy would want me! x
Reply 4251
*pink_sapphires*
His friends have phones when they're 6??? Who do they phone?? God, my Mum and Dad were funny about me getting a phone at 11 when I was getting the bus home from school on my own! No way would I have been allowed one when I was 6! What does his Mum think?

I'm so annoyed. The washing machine I used didn't wash my clothes properly so now I've got to pay another £1.80 to wash it all again. However I don't have £1.80 in change so I'll have to pay £2. This will mean I've paid £6.40 to do 2 loads of washing and drying. Not happy. Just my luck though isn't it :frown:

Oh bless. I would go mental. They dont ring anyone, he probably wont be able to use the phone but he wants one but hes not having one. Mum is a cow and anything I dont give him she does just to really **** me off xx
KJ21
Oh bless. I would go mental. They dont ring anyone, he probably wont be able to use the phone but he wants one but hes not having one. Mum is a cow and anything I dont give him she does just to really **** me off xx

Hmm, not good. But at the end of the day, you have to stand up for what you believe in. As long as you know that you didn't give it to him, then you can't feel bad even though it's not what you wanted. :hugs:

feel down today. only good thing is i have chocolate but that will just make me fat. x
and now my mum has hung up on me. great.
Reply 4254
*pink_sapphires*
Hmm, not good. But at the end of the day, you have to stand up for what you believe in. As long as you know that you didn't give it to him, then you can't feel bad even though it's not what you wanted. :hugs:

feel down today. only good thing is i have chocolate but that will just make me fat. x

I got no food in my house so got to walk all the way to Asda which is really far, I cant be ****** and I cant be bothered to cook anything when I do buy it.

Im so pissed off, Cant be bothered 2 do anything anymore xx
KJ21
I got no food in my house so got to walk all the way to Asda which is really far, I cant be ****** and I cant be bothered to cook anything when I do buy it.

Im so pissed off, Cant be bothered 2 do anything anymore xx

I have so much frozen meat in the freezer which I'm not going to have used by Monday. Just made spag bol and there's still half a portion left, plus half a portion of sweet and sour chicken from last night. Bit worried about the food situation and leaving it here or taking it home or whatnot.

Going to get my laundry now, only 4 hours after I started. Great! Then back here to do some business work I think and more than likely pig out on chocolate. not good. oh, and wash up. i hate washing up though. effort :frown:
Reply 4256
My boyfriend just split with me. Thats it I cant take anymore, Im leaving im sorry everyone I cant cope anymore
KJ21
My boyfriend just split with me. Thats it I cant take anymore, Im leaving im sorry everyone I cant cope anymore

:console: I'm so sorry darling :hugs: You've got to stay here! Please don't leave! I enjoy our chats. You're part of the gang now and you can't leave! I love you! xxx
Reply 4258
I just took loads of pills. Im so sorry. What can I do..
Oh, whoah. Is there anyone around you? Can you call an ambulance?

Latest