The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Hey guys. It's been a rather **** day. Wish i could offer you all advice but i can't today. Laus and holly, hang in there :hugs: holly, like everyone has said, you've done so well this week, just look forward to you parents coming back.

:hugs: for you all xx
Reply 421
You're not a cat, Holly. :becca:

You are stronger than a cat. I know that sounds funny but I'm not trying to be! :hugs:
feeling rubbish again. stupid facebook. i passed my driving test which has made me feel really good but im still feeling down about people and friends and myself in general. feel like everyone hates me. :frown:
Reply 423
*pink_sapphires*
feeling rubbish again. stupid facebook. i passed my driving test which has made me feel really good but im still feeling down about people and friends and myself in general. feel like everyone hates me. :frown:

*snuggles* I don't hate you hun :hugs: Well done for passing, that's a fantastic acheivement. Here if you want to talk xxx
Reply 424
xemilyx
Hey guys. It's been a rather **** day. Wish i could offer you all advice but i can't today. Laus and holly, hang in there :hugs: holly, like everyone has said, you've done so well this week, just look forward to you parents coming back.

:hugs: for you all xx

:hugs: Want to talk? xxx
*pink_sapphires*

I don't hate you! (And I'm sorry if I've brought you down :hugs:)
Thanks Becki and Raspberry. No, neither of you have brought me down at all! It's just facebook in general. People found me on there who I don't want to have on my facebook and they've messaged me and even if they have nice intentions, it's causing problems for me because of my mum and argh! it's confusing! sorry. x
Reply 427
Charlotte, sweetie, i don't have you! You better know that! :hugs:

Thank for the offer becki but i'm not really wanting to talk but thank you, means a lot :hugs:

Hope you're all okay.
Xxx
Reply 428
...I'm feeling a bit better now, but still rather edgy. Went down to Tesco and bought some jelly babies, so I'm hoping biting the heads off them will cheer me up a bit more :p:
Reply 429
Mmm jelly babies, I want one!

I'm feeling quite low :frown:
Reply 430
Dalimyr
...I'm feeling a bit better now, but still rather edgy. Went down to Tesco and bought some jelly babies, so I'm hoping biting the heads off them will cheer me up a bit more :p:

Lol best part of eating jelly babies! Hehe.

What's up becki honey? :hugs:
Sugar... makes me want to eat some. So tempting.
Not feeling so great, stll. Counselling didn't help me, and it kept breaking :cry:
Reply 432
Just memories and stuff. Upsetting me a bit.

:hugs: for raspberry. Here if you want to talk hun xx
Reply 433
raspberrybubbles
Sugar... makes me want to eat some. So tempting.
Not feeling so great, stll. Counselling didn't help me, and it kept breaking :cry:

:hugs: here if you want to talk.
Thank you guys, I do just I don't know what to say, it's just all there but nothing seems to be standing out!
Reply 435
I know what you mean raspberry! I feel quite the same at the moment. I kinda know what's wrong but can't find the words. Sending you lots of :hugs: and if you do find the words then I'm here :hugs:
Thanks becki :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone else, how are you all?
Reply 437
Raspberry and becki my pm box is open for you at all times.

Not had the best of days. Have to put in my prescription in eventually... Don't know why i'm putting it off. Feeling really down. Drained. Haven't been eating much either so maybe that's why i'm tired. Feel sick. Meh, moaning and being self centered again.
Reply 438
Sweetheart, you're not be self-centered at all and it's good to have a moan! :hugs: Try to eat properly otherwise it'll just make you feel worse hun. Is it that you're forgetting to eat or don't want to? And do try to put your prescription in :hugs:

Oh and thanks, mine's always open too :hugs: :smile:
Reply 439
Bit of both. Generally not feeling hungry and sick from nerves and stuff. Awful. Thanks for being nice becki. Don't feel i deserve it. Don't know why but i feel really let down by a friend of mine. Luke is telling me not to care but i do. Really don't feel like i have many friends up in leeds. Just feeling hurt, alone and used.

Latest