The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4420
YAP
:frown: Thinking of you, let me know if there's anything I can do :hugs:.

Find a cure for cancer?

:frown: :hugs:
im going to go read prozac nation then try to die in my sleep. night all.
Laus
Find a cure for cancer?

:hugs: that's what i was going to do with my degree. why am i giving up? :frown:
Laus
Find a cure for cancer?

:console:
Laus
My mum has cancer. I never thought I'd be typing those words.

:console:
That's all I can say and do really... :hugs:
Reply 4425
Me and my partner are back together

Oh my god Laus im so so sorry, How are you feeling? I am so sorry. Anything I can do for you just ask please.
KJ21
Me and my partner are back together

Oh my god Laus im so so sorry, How are you feeling? I am so sorry. Anything I can do for you just ask please.

see i told you not to give up hope!
Reply 4427
anna_spanner89
see i told you not to give up hope!

Thanks Anna, Thanks alot. Love ya

How are you btw xxx
:frown:
*pink_sapphires*
:frown:

whassup there?
is everything all systems go for your leaving do?
am i dead yet?
Reply 4431
Wish i was :frown:
Pocket Calculator
whassup there?
is everything all systems go for your leaving do?

that was on friday night and it was really good thanks :smile:

no, im sad because scott hasn't spoken to me so now i'll never get to say bye. and my skin tag on my neck has changed colour and got very dark and it's scared me. text my mum and told her and 2 hours later she replied saying 'it's probably your headache.' how can a headache change the colouro of a skin tag????
:cry:
Reply 4434
vapid slut magician
am i dead yet?

It appears not; apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Reply 4435
vapid slut magician
is that supposed to be sarky? cos if it is you're picking a lousy time to act like a ****

I find existence to be generally inconvenient, so empathy for you not having managed to shed the inconvenience overnight, combined with general guilt led me to apologise. So, not sarcastic, no. I might be a **** in many other ways, but I'm not a callous, insensitive git.
jesus, pompous much?

god im going to go back to being an alcoholic then next time i get arrested i wont have to worry about life cos ill just get locked up.
I hate these people so much for what they've done to me. :cry: I really wish I could hurt them as much as they've hurt me.
jonathan122
I hate these people so much for what they've done to me. :cry: I really wish I could hurt them as much as they've hurt me.

:hugs:dont think like that please. you mean so much to us. things will get better. i havent been good recently, and no ones treating me nicely and i want to hurt them too but it will get better. i promise :hugs:
Laus, its me. Do you remember me. I hope you do. Sorry I havent been around recently but if there is anything, anything i can do. please do do let me know. I'm here for you if you need me. Me and David are just finishing your care package and Hopefully that may help, albeit i dont know how much. i'll send you a text later. love you hunni xx :hugs:

Latest