The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Laus
What's up?

:hugs:

Triggered with loads of memories and i'm sad..
Reply 4481
Promesse
Triggered with loads of memories and i'm sad..

I'm sorry. Have you tried sleeping? Try doing stuff that will take your mind off the memories. Obviously dwelling on them isn't making you feel good, so don't. Unless you want to talk, I don't know what to suggest. Music can be a good tool of distraction. As can watching a good movie. Sorry, they sound like silly suggestions but they can make a difference.
Laus
I'm sorry. Have you tried sleeping? Try doing stuff that will take your mind off the memories. Obviously dwelling on them isn't making you feel good, so don't. Unless you want to talk, I don't know what to suggest. Music can be a good tool of distraction. As can watching a good movie. Sorry, they sound like silly suggestions but they can make a difference.

Reply 4483
Promesse

I didn't really do anything but no problem :smile:. I hope you're feeling slightly better. Here if you need an ear (if I don't respond, I've fallen asleep :o:).
Reply 4484
Life will never be perfect. It will never live up to our expectations. There really is no point in striving after a fairytale existence because it doesn't exist. Even those people we look at and envy; their lives are far from perfect. I'm not saying we're all in the same boat, because I don't believe we are. But we do have one thing in common - we're alive and we have to get through life as best we can.

Nobody can win: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FGabgzV4Rtk
Reply 4485
Well I set myself a big term this time
With the notion that you try your best then,
Everyone wins...

But nothing ever goes that smoothly
And it won't end like a movie
Where the, good guy always wins.

Until you figure out
A way that you can live without,
Stories with happy ends.

Everyone I know is trying to get by
Fighting all the half-true lies,
Nobody can win.

They fill you up with expectations
Innovations and predictions that can't,
Possibly fly.

Cinderella's waiting tables
And the princess never did wake up,
That's how it begins.

Until you figure out
Stories with happy ends...

Well everyone I know is trying to get by
Fighting all the half-true lies
Nobody can win
Nobody can win
Nobody can win.....
3 and a half hours sleep, got straight up, had a shower, i've done my hair and make up, brushed my teeth, put my contact lenses in and am finishing off packing. so far, so good. but that's only 1 hour into my day! didn't watch the sunrise with anna like arranged but hopefully i'm going to see friends now to say bye. I'll be glad to leave this box I think. Home has sofas and different coloured rooms. There are pros to going home but not that many. Just got to try really hard to push the cons to one side
Reply 4487
Laus
Well I set myself a big term this time
With the notion that you try your best then,
Everyone wins...

But nothing ever goes that smoothly
And it won't end like a movie
Where the, good guy always wins.

Until you figure out
Stories with happy ends.

Everyone I know is trying to get by
Fighting all the half-true lies,
Nobody can win.

They fill you up with expectations
Innovations and predictions that can't,
Possibly fly.

Cinderella's waiting tables
And the princess never did wake up,
That's how it begins.

Until you figure out
Stories with happy ends...

Well everyone I know is trying to get by
Fighting all the half-true lies
Nobody can win
Nobody can win
Nobody can win.....

Laus really worried about you at moment, havent really slept thinking of what you may be going through.

I really do hope your ok :hugs:
Reply 4488
*pink_sapphires*
3 and a half hours sleep, got straight up, had a shower, i've done my hair and make up, brushed my teeth, put my contact lenses in and am finishing off packing. so far, so good. but that's only 1 hour into my day! didn't watch the sunrise with anna like arranged but hopefully i'm going to see friends now to say bye. I'll be glad to leave this box I think. Home has sofas and different coloured rooms. There are pros to going home but not that many. Just got to try really hard to push the cons to one side

You will be totally fine, just think of how easier its going to be at home, and next year you start the degree you want.

Love you xxx
Reply 4489
Don't worry me, I'm fine. I hope you're ok. Sorry you haven't slept. I would PM you but my inbox is full and it won't let me send messages. :hugs:
Sighs, in a sort of blank way.
starchild
Sighs, in a sort of blank way.

:bawling: just been given another leaving card and it's really got to me. Didn't see Scott cos he overslept. Really upset about that as it would have been nice to say bye. Darren and Felix basically sat on me and told me to stay and Sarah said she was going to handcuff me to her wardrobe :s-smilie: It's really weird to think these people care because they don't show it from one day to the next but then when I'm leaving they do.

Dad will be here in about half an hour and my stuff still isn't all packed. Never going to get it all in the car and I'm tired and hungry which isn't helping me at all. I really hope I don't regret this. :frown:
Reply 4493
jonathan122

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OxU_YnrqGzU&feature=related#

This song makes me think of you and your uni 'friends'.

I put the lyrics on facebook, if you can't understand all of the words.
Reply 4494
*pink_sapphires*
:bawling: just been given another leaving card and it's really got to me. Didn't see Scott cos he overslept. Really upset about that as it would have been nice to say bye. Darren and Felix basically sat on me and told me to stay and Sarah said she was going to handcuff me to her wardrobe :s-smilie: It's really weird to think these people care because they don't show it from one day to the next but then when I'm leaving they do.

Dad will be here in about half an hour and my stuff still isn't all packed. Never going to get it all in the car and I'm tired and hungry which isn't helping me at all. I really hope I don't regret this. :frown:

Aww hunny, Everything will be fine. You will keep in touch with them, there is no harm in going to see them again is there :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*

My flatmates didn't do anything like that...they went out instead while i was packing, you're lucky

Im not going to lie, its going to be tough, Im finding it hard to get a job- and money is short, but this is your life- a new start, make the most of it
Reply 4496
anna_spanner89
My flatmates didn't do anything like that...they went out instead while i was packing, you're lucky

Im not going to lie, its going to be tough, Im finding it hard to get a job- and money is short, but this is your life- a new start, make the most of it

I finding it hard to get a job aswell, its really difficult and its pissing me off :rant:
Sorry about last night, thanks for helping.
Reply 4498
Bangers+Mash
Sorry about last night, thanks for helping.

Who you saying thanks to?

Are you feeling better? x
KJ21
Who you saying thanks to?

Are you feeling better? x

Thanks to you.
and i'm feeling ok. Missed college this morning which has really annoyed me, but not going to let it get to me.
How are you?

Latest