The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Its so hard to do it :frown: everything is just falling apart :frown:
starchild
Its so hard to do it :frown: everything is just falling apart :frown:

:hug: I luffs yew!
Reply 4582
Hello all, everyone ok?

I feel like utter ****, worst iv felt in a long long time. Life is seriously falling apart now
KJ21
Hello all, everyone ok?

I feel like utter ****, worst iv felt in a long long time. Life is seriously falling apart now

I know how you feel-don't give up though. There's always a way to make something and right, and to make yourself happy.

One of my favourite quotes:

"If your going through hell, keep going"-Winston Churchill.
Reply 4584
Comm Tiger
I know how you feel-don't give up though. There's always a way to make something and right, and to make yourself happy.

One of my favourite quotes:

"If your going through hell, keep going"-Winston Churchill.

Thanks pal appreciate that, how are you feeling today? Any better?
Ew. :cry:
Reply 4586
raspberrybubbles
Ew. :cry:

Whats matter hunny?
KJ21
Whats matter hunny?

Everything. No motivation to do the ton of work I need to. I've prioritised but still have no interest. I'm sinking and I don't care... I want to be dead, but I know it's not the right thing to do, but I don't know what is.
Reply 4588
Im really pissed off. Basically I have a nephew whos 8 weeks old. I love him with all my heart I really do. However Me and my sister dont get on very well, and she keeps emotionally blackmailing me. Like she said to me come and see your nephew, I couldnt yesterday and she text me then saying well I see your commitments lie elsewhere, I had my son so was busy with him. Anyway went up there today and she said oh thank god your here and went to sleep for 4 hours while I looked after him, I didnt mind as I love him but feel really used now. Im really scared she only wants me cos shes struggling as her partner is in work, and when she gets other help she wont want me. Im also scared if I really piss her off or argue with her she wont let me see him again. Shes my only family as I dont speak to any other of my family (Because im gay) Im so scared that ill get so attached to my nephew and then she would hurt me by not letting me see him
I feel so ill again :frown: Rubbish day. Got nowhere. Feeling lonely and down and hating facebook today so am staying away from it and yeah...not good today
Reply 4590
*pink_sapphires*
I feel so ill again :frown: Rubbish day. Got nowhere. Feeling lonely and down and hating facebook today so am staying away from it and yeah...not good today

Aww hun, I need a hug.

Going to text you now. xxxx
I think we can safely say goodbye to 5 months of no self harming.

Spoiler

Reply 4592
raspberrybubbles
I think we can safely say goodbye to 5 months of no self harming.

Spoiler

Well thats good!!

Are you ok?
I feel so numb and lifeless....
Reply 4594
Comm Tiger
I feel so numb and lifeless....

Im here if you ever need to talk pal ok.

Whats the matter, whats on your mind?
KJ21
Well thats good!!

Are you ok?

Um, how is it good?
I got to 5, nearly 6 months and went a bit crazy. Twice in a week can't be good...
I'm being an utter prick to my girlfriend, when I'm in a bad mood I tend to not be the most socialite person you could meet. I think she;s considering dumping me tbh, that would just make things worse. I feel guilty about hurting her.

I feel better now anyway, turned my headphones up to full :biggrin:.
Reply 4597
vapid slut magician
Laus have you finished Prozac Nation? There are some interesting things in the epilogue and afterword about depression in our culture. I won't explain it all cos you can just read it. It was a great book, really enjoyed (wrong word?) reading it.

Hey, I'm plodding through it. I have read about half. I will try to finish it off this week. I think it's great, too. I can identify with a lot of what she says, although I don't think we're necessarily similar. She makes a lot of sense. She was only 26 when she wrote it!

I would not touch Paxil with a barge pole. It ruined my Dad's life. Paxil, along with Efexor, are two of the hardest antidepressants to come off, too. I wouldn't mind trying another SSRI. I am considering Citalopram at the moment, as that helped with my anxiety. I came off it because it wasn't helping with the depression and it made me extremely tired. I guess if I took it at night it wouldn't be so bad. The only side effect I can remember was having a constant pain in my left ear. I slept loads (I had trouble sleeping on Efexor and my sleeping patterns are still screwed). I will have a look at imipramine, thanks.

Lithium is supposed to be really good if you haven't responded to SSRI treatment, especially when it's augmented with an SSRI e.g. Prozac or Citalopram. I don't know enough about it, though.

How are you doing today? xx
Reply 4598
Comm Tiger
I'm being an utter prick to my girlfriend, when I'm in a bad mood I tend to not be the most socialite person you could meet. I think she;s considering dumping me tbh, that would just make things worse. I feel guilty about hurting her.

I feel better now anyway, turned my headphones up to full :biggrin:.

Maybe you should focus your anger when your in a bad mood on something else, not your girlfriend. If your in a bad mood go outside or go to the gym, try and get your anger out in some other way pal.

What music you listening to?
Reply 4599
Laus
Hey, I'm plodding through it. I have read about half. I will try to finish it off this week. I think it's great, too. I can identify with a lot of what she says, although I don't think we're necessarily similar. She makes a lot of sense. She was only 26 when she wrote it!

I would not touch Paxil with a barge pole. It ruined my Dad's life. Paxil, along with Efexor, are two of the hardest antidepressants to come off, too. I wouldn't mind trying another SSRI. I am considering Citalopram at the moment, as that helped with my anxiety. I came off it because it wasn't helping with the depression and it made me extremely tired. I guess if I took it at night it wouldn't be so bad. The only side effect I can remember was having a constant pain in my left ear. I slept loads (I had trouble sleeping on Efexor and my sleeping patterns are still screwed). I will have a look at imipramine, thanks.

Lithium is supposed to be really good if you haven't responded to SSRI treatment, especially when it's augmented with an SSRI e.g. Prozac or Citalopram. I don't know enough about it, though.

How are you doing today? xx

How you feeling today hun? Hows your mother? xxxx