The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm feeling a bit better, but my mum's almost in tears. I don't really know if I should be worried or not at the moment. Everything shuts down for the weekend, so I've got at least 40 hours before the next major blow :wink:
Sorry you're not feeling so good - feel free to moan, that's what the thread's here for. :smile:
Reply 542
:hugs: I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I hate it when my mum cries. I hope she feels better soon too.

I don't really know what's wrong. I guess I'm just fed up with life at the moment. Memories are bad and feeling low. Cried myself to sleep last night but that was better than what I wanted to do. I'm just so tired of everything. It's very hard to believe that things will ever get better and I won't go back down again. But oh well.
becki08
:hugs: I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I hate it when my mum cries. I hope she feels better soon too.

I don't really know what's wrong. I guess I'm just fed up with life at the moment. Memories are bad and feeling low. Cried myself to sleep last night but that was better than what I wanted to do. I'm just so tired of everything. It's very hard to believe that things will ever get better and I won't go back down again. But oh well.

I know exactly what you mean at the moment:s-smilie:

My personal feeling is that things will get better for all of us, and, although I can't guarantee that you'll never go back down again, there are techniques you can learn and measures you can put in place to reduce the effect when you do feel down.

:hugs:
Reply 544
I hope you're right. I mean, I believe that for everyone else, it's what I'm forever telling them, it's just so much harder to believe it when it comes to myself. I thought things were getting better. I was feeling much better, stopped doing the things I used to. But it's all going downhill again and I don't know whether I can go on the rest of my life forever going back down. Pathetic I know.
becki08
I hope you're right. I mean, I believe that for everyone else, it's what I'm forever telling them, it's just so much harder to believe it when it comes to myself. I thought things were getting better. I was feeling much better, stopped doing the things I used to. But it's all going downhill again and I don't know whether I can go on the rest of my life forever going back down. Pathetic I know.

The rest of your life won't be forever going back down. Things will get better, it can be really really hard to see that sometimes but they will. Now is probably just a hiccup. :hugs:

Jonathon, I'm sorry to hear about your university situation, hopefully the dean will understand you're not well and that it seems really unfair of them people to do that. Just a thought though; have you considered taking time out? If you're not in a state to cope with university right now there's no shame in taking time out to get your head together and go back fully prepared?
Reply 546
Thanks sabertooth. :hugs:

How are you today? x
:hugs: I hope you feel better becki.

I'm a bit down like usual. Went to tesco, big mistake, everyone was talking about me then voices kicked in etc just a bad idea in general really. On the plus side, I made scones today :smile:
Reply 548
:hugs: How are the voices now sweetie?

Mmm yummy scones, can I have one? :smile:

I managed to stay out of tescos today which was an acheivement :rolleyes:
Reply 549
A number i don't know tried to call me. I don't like it when that happens.

Just eating a chow mein that i made from scratch apart from the sauce lol it's made me happy. How pathetic
Reply 550
I don't like that either. Try to forget about it though - it's probably a wrong number sweetie.

It's not pathetic sweetheart, it's good it's lifted your mood! Cooking can be really therapeutic sometimes (and others you can end up screaming at the silly thing because it won't go right!)
Reply 551
I get really paranoid cooking chicken so i feel i've accomplished something. Was tasty. It's about the only thing i have done today lol. Stuffed now.

How are you becki? :hugs:
Reply 552
Well done :smile:

I'm bleh.

:hugs:
becki08
:hugs: How are the voices now sweetie?

Mmm yummy scones, can I have one? :smile:

I managed to stay out of tescos today which was an acheivement :rolleyes:

They've calmed down a bit, just whispering now, occasionally laughing louder but I can handle it. Shame I can't email you a scone, they're lovely with jam and squirty cream

tescos is bad :yep:

emily, well done on making chow mein, that's pretty good to eat too. :smile:
Reply 554
I'm glad they've quietened down a bit. Mine came back last night but they were only quiet so it was ok.

Mmmm, you're making me crave one now!
Reply 555
How come you're blegh?

A scone would be a perfect desert, saber lol

Think i'm going to nap i'm super tired
Reply 556
:hugs: I hope the sleep helps :smile:

I don't know really, just general stuff. I'll be ok though.
becki08
:hugs: I hope the sleep helps :smile:

I don't know really, just general stuff. I'll be ok though.

:hugs: if you want to talk I'm here.

Sorry yours came back, are you taking the meds for them?
Reply 558
Thanks :hugs: I don't really know what to say to be honest but thanks anyway :smile:

I didn't take the meds last night because they were only quiet (I'd also been drinking so wasn't sure whether I could take them or not) and they're not here today so it's ok.
Sabertooth
Jonathon, I'm sorry to hear about your university situation, hopefully the dean will understand you're not well and that it seems really unfair of them people to do that. Just a thought though; have you considered taking time out? If you're not in a state to cope with university right now there's no shame in taking time out to get your head together and go back fully prepared?

Hi saber - I've actually been taking time out for the last 18 months, so if possible I'd like to go back now, but it is still an option for me.

I hope you're ok :hugs:

Latest