The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not feeling so great. Really really worried I messed up really badly at work. It's typical I would, and I'm sure I would. In fact I know I have, just worried about the consequences. Feel like crying and have since about 5, just the tears won't come.

Sitara, :hugs: I'm sorry about Eszter.

:hugs:
Reply 561
:hugs: for raspberry. What do you think you've messed up hun?
I feel so low :frown: i dont know how to deal with this.
Returns, not getting things signed enough. It's not like money has been lost (hopefully!) But just the what if I've really screwed up and I didn't notice type worrying. :cry: I shouldn't get so upset but I do, everyone finds it so odd I get so worked up!
Reply 564
*cuddles siti* I wish there was something i could say to help :hugs:
I'm on MSN if you want to speak siti :smile: :hugs:
Reply 566
:hugs: It's not odd, well at least if it is then I'm odd too! I'm sure everything is ok. Try not to think about it (easier said than done I know) xx
:angry: FFS. Racked up a small fortune on my phone bill to the doctors last week :| Why could it not be included in my contract at double rate? :cry: There's a reason why I'm on contract but apparently that number isn't covered... GRRR!
Siti, my heart goes out to you, it really does :hugs:

Hi raspberrybubbles :hugs:
Reply 569
:hugs: for raspberry. Could you see whether that number could be included in your contract for future use?
:cry:
Reply 571
:hugs: what's wrong jonathon?
It's all the same thing - I just don't think I deserve this. I don't think any of us do. All I want is a chance to prove that I'm worth something.
Reply 573
:hugs: I'm sorry those people are being so horrible to you. You don't deserve it at all. And you are worth something - you're worth a lot :hugs: Here if you want to talk x
becki08
:hugs: for raspberry. Could you see whether that number could be included in your contract for future use?

It's an 0844 number, so no, and hopefully I won't have to use it for a long time! (Just going to avoid the docs instead :wink:)

Hi Johnathan, how are you?
Reply 575
Ah right yeah 08 numbers are charged on my contract too. It's annoying! I normally have to use the landline instead. Don't avoid the doctors if you need to go :hugs:
becki08
Ah right yeah 08 numbers are charged on my contract too. It's annoying! I normally have to use the landline instead. Don't avoid the doctors if you need to go :hugs:

I don't wanna use the landline cos then it'll come up on the bill and things could get sticky!! And I've avoided going for long enough about stuff, so a while longer doesn't matter! If I see the one I normally see, he doesn't give out prescriptions for ANYTHING at all, so I'm sure I can find the info elsewhere...
Reply 577
Yeah I know what you mean. How about finding a phone box if you need to phone? Also, you could ask if they've got another number which isn't 08. What do you want to find out if you don't mind me asking?
No, it's the only way in nowadays. Used to be a local number then they decided they wanted to make money out of us all. And it's just various things, diziness and shooting head pains, but I can live with them!
Reply 579
You should get seen about that hun. If you don't want to phone them could you phone NHS direct?

Latest