The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Laus
My mum has the most severe type of cancer - Duke C. It's spread to the lymph glands :frown: I don't know what to do or think. We've just got to hope that treatment and a drastic change in diet will help. She has been pretty healthy her whole life. :hugs:

:frown:

I'm so sorry Laus. Don't give up hoping, and remember that we're all here for you whenever you need us.

Let me know if you ever need to talk. :hugs:
Reply 6081
I feel really low. My face is starting to hurt from frowning so much.
Reply 6082
What's wrong Psyk? :hugs:
Reply 6083
Not sure exactly. Just feel really hopeless.
sexysax
I tried university counselling at my undergrad uni and they told me I didn't need help...

I may try it at my postgrad uni though, just something is better than nothing surely.

Whereas I tried it and got told I needed loads more help...yet they did **** all about it lol.
Reply 6085
:hugs: me too. There is hope though :hugs:
Laus, I'm sorry :frown: :hugs: :console: I'm not sure it's much help, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're here for you, whenever. I hope that the treatment helps and that your Mum makes it through this.

I hate facebook, it keeps reminding me that everyone else is having a fantastic time at uni and loves their flatmates. There's only so many 'xxx is looking forward to seeing her flat B peeps again!' I can take :frown:

I'm meeting up with my best friend on Saturday which I'm quite excited about (haven't seen her since before uni) but I'm also quite sad because after it is going back to uni day :frown: I'm stressing over a house for next year because all though we've got a few lined up to see we have to pay over £500 EACH for admin/a deposit if we like a house to hold it which is money niether me or my parents really have, and so I could lose the perfect house for the whole lot of us :frown:

*sigh*
Dinendal Leralonde

*sigh*

Want to talk? What's up? :hugs:
kiss_me_now9
Want to talk? What's up? :hugs:

I had been on citalopram for a month, and I just ended up feeling the same as I did before I took any medication. So I went to see my GP for the first time since Christmas, and she's increased my dose to 30mg daily.

I keep getting put on stronger stuff, and none of it works. I just feel like I can't be fixed. And I hate waking up, just because I feel so lonely when I do.
Dinendal Leralonde
I had been on citalopram for a month, and I just ended up feeling the same as I did before I took any medication. So I went to see my GP for the first time since Christmas, and she's increased my dose to 30mg daily.

I keep getting put on stronger stuff, and none of it works. I just feel like I can't be fixed. And I hate waking up, just because I feel so lonely when I do.

:hugs: I'm sorry. I don't know much about medication in any regard, but I get the idea that it's something that takes a lot of trial and error? Is there a different medication you can try, if the stronger dose doesn't? Sometimes it just takes a little bit of time. :console:
ugh, i should go to bed
vapid slut magician
ugh, i should go to bed

Me too, I can't bring myself to go though!
why can't I sleep? I kind of don't want to fall asleep because of the dreams and because I always feel like death when I wake up which is usually 14 hours later. It's so hard to get on with a normal life if you're just physically unable to. I just can't force myself out of bed, I just wake up exhausted.
Reply 6094
I had a nice night. Massive mood drop. I hate night time, especially when I feel like killing myself.
me too. im totally struggling coming to terms with the fact that this is it, this is my life. That it'll never be amazing or wonderful and ill probably never be happy. you just suddenly wonder why you're putting up with everything. every email I get I just think 'god i should just kill myself so i dont have to reply to this'
Reply 6096
It's so ****** up. I don't get any of it. I think most of the world has to settle for ordinariness. And the **** that comes with life. I want to be positive, but about what?

:hugs: vsm
kittens I guess. I just tell myself that if everything falls apart ill just have kittens and live on the dole and watch gymnastics on youtube.
Reply 6098
I wish I felt happiness as much as I think some people feel happiness. I know there are people a million times worse off than me/us, but it really doesn't make a difference to how I view the world.
I just try to think about times when I was really really happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXVTPe9qEg

Latest