Scroll to see replies

:cry:
jonathan122

:hugs: whats wrong
Vienna Cannon
:hugs: whats wrong

:hugs:

Thanks Vie, sorry I didn't reply last night. I'm feeling a bit better now, but looking forward to the end of the week.

How are you? :hugs:
jonathan122

:hugs:
Oh dear oh dear oh deary oh dear :frown: :cry:
starchild
Oh dear oh dear oh deary oh dear :frown: :cry:

Are you okay hun??
Reply 6346
I shouldn't have gone out. I feel terrible. I've never even thought about it before but I started cutting myself last night.
I'd been in a good mood the last couple of days but now that's over.
Psyk
I shouldn't have gone out. I feel terrible. I've never even thought about it before but I started cutting myself last night.

What happened? :hugs:

My best mate keeps texting me trying to get me to come back home so we can go out together. :frown:
Reply 6348
kiss_me_now9
What happened? :hugs:

My best mate keeps texting me trying to get me to come back home so we can go out together. :frown:

I was with the two girls I live with on the dancefloor and there was a constant stream of guys hitting on them and pushing me out of the way. Didn't really feel in the mood for dancing anyway.
ok I totally hate my life. everyone I live with and know went out for someone's birthday and didn't invite me. I want to go to this lecture at 2pm that sounds really interesting and I know my supervisor will be there and will be pissed off if he doesn't see me. But I'm too scared to go 'cos it's in a place i've not been before and I'm scared ill have an awful panic attack (which have come back again recently) and I don't have enough valium to take some for that and have it left over for more important things because my GP cut me off. I'm so upset and frustrated. I feel like everyone hates me and I can't do anything right and i'll never get anything out of life because my panic stops me. Also 30mg of temazepam wouldn't let me sleep last night even though I didn't sleep the night before and spent the day exhausted.
vapid slut magician
I feel like everyone hates me and I can't do anything right and i'll never get anything out of life because my panic stops me.
Well the hating you thing's just paranoia. It's not true, you've got people here at least :hugs:
What's the lecture about?

I don't think I've ever had an actual panic attack before. My anxiety just becomes paralysing, and I end up just walking off and having to sit on my own somewhere, in a toilet cubicle or something. It's so ******* ridiculous, you know how retarded it is even while you're doing it, but if you dont you know you'll just burst into tears in public.

Sorry to hear about the friends. That's a bit ****. I've had it happen before.
Reply 6351
guys you know when you go through a period of self-hatred, do you feel like you loose patience with everyone else? Like you no longer give a crap about anyone (including yourself) and you feel as though it is: everyone vs you?
Tufts
guys you know when you go through a period of self-hatred, do you feel like you loose patience with everyone else? Like you no longer give a crap about anyone (including yourself) and you feel as though it is: everyone vs you?

:sadnod: especially the last bit.
More hypocritical ******** last night. A friend was telling me that I don't need a girlfriend, because it'll potentially make me more miserable. Bearing in mind she's been in a happy relationship for over a year...

How are anti-depressants supposed to work again? My mood hasn't been lifted, I still feel numb and apathetic, and I'm not thinking about the same things in a different way. If anything, they've just made the world appear even uglier than it was before, and I feel like I'm in a haze of misery.

I don't think I'm going out tonight now, either. It's unusual for me to not go out on a Thursday; my regular pub has a £1 a pint promotion every week, and the staff usually lighten my mood somewhat. But I think being around Steph is just too painful for me right now. Yeah, she's my best friend, but my feelings for her just keep getting too overwhelming. And she's never going to feel the same about me. Any other guy friend of hers, sure, maybe. But not me.

On a slightly positive note though, I'm going to attempt an open-mic night for the second time on Tuesday, with my 24-fret Ibanez G10.

Psyk, I'm sorry to hear you've started cutting. I'm extremely close to starting again, and I know how it feels to be there. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any advice I can give that'll help you out. These things tend to be more circumstantial than anything else.

Sapph, what's EFT training? And friends can be so tactless.
Reply 6354
Dinendal Leralonde
More hypocritical ******** last night. A friend was telling me that I don't need a girlfriend, because it'll potentially make me more miserable. Bearing in mind she's been in a happy relationship for over a year...

**** them. I hate people like that. Who rub crap in your face.

Dinendal Leralonde

How are anti-depressants supposed to work again? My mood hasn't been lifted, I still feel numb and apathetic, and I'm not thinking about the same things in a different way. If anything, they've just made the world appear even uglier than it was before, and I feel like I'm in a haze of misery.

That can sometimes happen. Give it one month and if nothing has positively changed. Go to see your doc again (don't just cease taking them though).

Dinendal Leralonde

I don't think I'm going out tonight now, either. It's unusual for me to not go out on a Thursday; my regular pub has a £1 a pint promotion every week, and the staff usually lighten my mood somewhat.

Good old alcohol. I'm a real depressive. I drink alcohol alone whilst crying at a blank computer screen. Go me.

Dinendal Leralonde

But I think being around Steph is just too painful for me right now. Yeah, she's my best friend, but my feelings for her just keep getting too overwhelming. And she's never going to feel the same about me. Any other guy friend of hers, sure, maybe. But not me.

What makes you say that?

Dinendal Leralonde

Psyk, I'm sorry to hear you've started cutting. I'm extremely close to starting again, and I know how it feels to be there. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any advice I can give that'll help you out. These things tend to be more circumstantial than anything else.

I cut last night. The worst cutting I've ever done. From my shoulder right down to my wrist. It was in a rage and I felt instantly guilty.
Reply 6355
Psyk

Sorry to hear about the cutting. Are you like me and straight after cutting you look at the mess and feel instantly guilty?

I never used to cut. When I think about how helathy I used to be compared with how I am at the moment, it makes me :frown:
Reply 6356
Tufts

That sounds spot on.

Tufts
Sorry to hear about the cutting. Are you like me and straight after cutting you look at the mess and feel instantly guilty?

I wouldn't say I felt guilty. I felt a bit confused like I didn't know why I did it. It was only two small cuts, not much blood. I was a bit drunk so hopefully if I stay away from alcohol I won't do it again.
Dinendal Leralonde

Sapph, what's EFT training? And friends can be so tactless.

http://www.emofree.com/

Basically, it's a series of tapping certain points on the body. I was told about it years ago when I saw a chiropractor for my back and he said it would help me with stress. Didn't really think about it much but read up about it over the summer and used it once or twice and I did find it worked.

How are you today? :hugs:
Me and David are going to Egypt :biggrin: wooooopppppiiieeee :biggrin: :party:
Im tempted to cut today.... :cry:

Latest