The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm trying to keep distracted. So difficult cos I've now read every blog I keep up with, text people about stuff. I'm running out of distractions. I know I shouldn't, but one moment of madness never really was bad? *shut up damn brain* I wish sims worked on this computer :frown:
Reply 661

Spoiler

Reply 662
Laus

Spoiler

It's not normal but you're not the only one, I've felt like that many times before too :hugs: Have you got anyone who can be with you? Here if you want to talk.
Reply 663
raspberrybubbles
I'm trying to keep distracted. So difficult cos I've now read every blog I keep up with, text people about stuff. I'm running out of distractions. I know I shouldn't, but one moment of madness never really was bad? *shut up damn brain* I wish sims worked on this computer :frown:

:hugs: Here if you want to talk sweetie x
Reply 664
Thanks becki. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I would love to have a day where I didn't think or feel anything like I have done for the past year. It's really degrading and unfair. I don't understand. Do you know where I'm coming from? I just think it's so ridiculous that this has happened... I think life is ridiculous. And yet people go about their lives as if it's no big deal… I want whatever it is they have. I would rather be anyone else but me.
Reply 665
:hugs: Yeah I get where you're coming from. I really know what you mean :hugs: But you will feel better one day sweetie. I know that seems so hard to believe at the moment but I promise you it's true. You need to keep fighting this, keep being strong. It's difficult but you can do it. *cuddles*
Reply 666
You are all so lovely. You all deserve to be happy and the fact that you all feel something far from happy is heartbreaking. :frown:
Laus
You are all so lovely. You all deserve to be happy and the fact that you all feel something far from happy is heartbreaking. :frown:

You deserve to be happy, as well though hun :hugs:

Meh, I wish there was a cure...
Reply 668
:hugs: and the same to you Laus. It's not fair that everyone here is so unhappy but we all need to remind each other that it won't always be like this and we can all beat this depression. Sometimes that can feel impossible but it isn't and we have to keep hope.

:hugs: for all.
Reply 669
Ha, you know the funny thing though? I can't believe a word of what I said for myself :frown:
Reply 670
But it's too long. It doesn't make sense.
Reply 671
Me neither, becki. It's not funny though. :frown:
Reply 672
Yeah I know it's not funny, I guess I just meant I'm a hypocrite.
becki08

I don't know if any of us can believe it right now. We're fed these lines but with no support, well, it's hardly likely we would. I got told back in jan that if you get intervention at the start, then it's easier to stop it taking hold. Shame the NHS doesn't actually realise that and that it could be cheaper and easier to do that than wait until it's a major problem
Laus

Spoiler

Hi Laus please dont - i dont know whats normal myself anymore in fact i cant figure things out in my head and i havent been able to for a long time.
Hi Becki :hugs: im sorry to read about everything thats going on for you at the minute. Your an absolute star and i hope that things are going to get better for you.
sorry raspberry forgot to say hello to you
Reply 676
becki08

I know what you meant, honey. I don't think any of us of hypocrites, intentionally, at least.
Reply 677
I don't want to be assessed. I want to be well.
Reply 678
Hi fairyspangles. How are you today hun? :hugs:

Do you mean assessed in normal Laus or is it a mental health assessment? If it's the second then it's a step towards getting well again :hugs:
Reply 679
I have already been assessed. I'm not going tomorrow 'cos I don't feel well enough :frown:. Sorry guys. I know I must sound immature for my age.

Latest