The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7240
thekillers1988, I'll PM you later but I'm still rather dissociated at the moment and can't manage it right now. Just wanted you to know you're not being annoyed.

I had a very intense session today. I dissociated afterwards and still don't feel properly back down to earth at the moment. Can I have a hug?
becki08
Can I have a hug?

:hugs:
Reply 7242
Annie354

thekillers1998 has been permanently banned.....odd. was just about to PM him/her aswell.

:hugs: for Becki. Hope you're ok hunnie :console:

Hope everyone is alright. I'm off to my grandparents tonight for a couple of days. Going car shopping down there. Still feeling alright (2 days running now, it's amazing) but I'm still slightly jealous of the girl who is after Gavin and who I know he sort of likes but yeah...I'm doing ok because I really do know that we have a special connection. Yesterday's conversation was was great and really made me feel better about myself.

Anyway...must go and pack. Back in a bit. x
*pink_sapphires*
thekillers1998 has been permanently banned.....odd. was just about to PM him/her aswell.

:hugs: for Becki. Hope you're ok hunnie :console:

Hope everyone is alright. I'm off to my grandparents tonight for a couple of days. Going car shopping down there. Still feeling alright (2 days running now, it's amazing) but I'm still slightly jealous of the girl who is after Gavin and who I know he sort of likes but yeah...I'm doing ok because I really do know that we have a special connection. Yesterday's conversation was was great and really made me feel better about myself.

Anyway...must go and pack. Back in a bit. x

Cool, im happy for you! Dont be jealous though :smile: Car shopping sounds like fun though :yep:

Hope you have a good time
Reply 7245
Hope you have a good time Liz :smile:
becki08
thekillers1988, I'll PM you later but I'm still rather dissociated at the moment and can't manage it right now. Just wanted you to know you're not being annoyed.

I had a very intense session today. I dissociated afterwards and still don't feel properly back down to earth at the moment. Can I have a hug?

I'm so desperately lonely. I have one person I can rely on in life and when he's not about I feel completely lost. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, everyday I spend on my own, I can go ages with no human contact - someone held the door open for me today that was the highlight of my week in terms of human interaction. I heard people talking about me in my lecture today, I'm not sure how real it was, I hate this. I don't even know why I'm typing this, maybe someone else feels the same, sometimes it's just nice to put everything down somewhere.
Reply 7248
Sabertooth
I'm so desperately lonely. I have one person I can rely on in life and when he's not about I feel completely lost. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, everyday I spend on my own, I can go ages with no human contact - someone held the door open for me today that was the highlight of my week in terms of human interaction. I heard people talking about me in my lecture today, I'm not sure how real it was, I hate this. I don't even know why I'm typing this, maybe someone else feels the same, sometimes it's just nice to put everything down somewhere.

becki08

Thanks becki. :frown:

Are you ok?
Im feeling crap atm, just everything seems to be going wrong and im worrying too much for my own good :emo:
Reply 7251
Origin of the pancake
Im feeling crap atm, just everything seems to be going wrong and im worrying too much for my own good :emo:

Reply 7252
Sabertooth
Thanks becki. :frown:

Are you ok?

Not sure to be honest. Feel very shaken after today's therapy.
becki08

Not sure to be honest. Feel very shaken after today's therapy.

Do you want to talk about what happened or anything? Do you feel it's helping?
Reply 7254
Sabertooth
Do you want to talk about what happened or anything? Do you feel it's helping?

Can I PM? I don't really fancy letting everyone know tbh.
sorry ive not been around recently. :hugs: for becki and liz.
and :hugs: to any new people ive not spoken to before.

gahhh, things had been going so well.
No i feel as though it's about to all fall apart.
ive gone and gotten myself behind in probably every bit of work at college.
i went to uni open day the other day and loved it, but now, at this rate, i can forget about that.
Reply 7256
Bangers+Mash
sorry ive not been around recently. :hugs: for becki and liz.
and :hugs: to any new people ive not spoken to before.

gahhh, things had been going so well.
No i feel as though it's about to all fall apart.
ive gone and gotten myself behind in probably every bit of work at college.
i went to uni open day the other day and loved it, but now, at this rate, i can forget about that.

You can get through this again - don't give up yet! :hugs: Do you know why things have gone back downhill? Have you spoken to anyone about it? Maybe you can talk to college and they can help you get back up to date.
becki08
Can I PM? I don't really fancy letting everyone know tbh.

Sure if it helps you. :smile:
becki08
You can get through this again - don't give up yet! :hugs: Do you know why things have gone back downhill? Have you spoken to anyone about it? Maybe you can talk to college and they can help you get back up to date.

I don't know, it just seems like things go around in circles. I've missed too much college, I've missed too much work, I have reports being sent to my mum in the post soon that im worried about.

they the same thing "Attendance is not good, struggling with deadlines etc. however a student with ability and high potential to be very successfuly, pleasure to teach" the same as always, thats it with me "Potential" but no real success. im sick of it. i just feel as though my educational capabilities are far inferiorr to everyone else.

infact, all im doing is moaning again now, i dont see any counselling or anything like that anymore because im not serious enough for them, hardly worth their time. im tired all the time, but had been doing ok to deal with that until now. sorry :frown:

how have you been? how is uni work going for you?
Reply 7259
Do you have any support at college? It sounds like it could be really helpful. Things may be going round in circles but you can break out of those circles. Do you still see your doctor? Could you tell him that you're finding things hard again. And don't be sorry :hugs:

I'm all over the place at the moment. At this very second I *think* I'm ok though. In 10 seconds time who knows!

Bangers+Mash
I don't know, it just seems like things go around in circles. I've missed too much college, I've missed too much work, I have reports being sent to my mum in the post soon that im worried about.

they the same thing "Attendance is not good, struggling with deadlines etc. however a student with ability and high potential to be very successfuly, pleasure to teach" the same as always, thats it with me "Potential" but no real success. im sick of it. i just feel as though my educational capabilities are far inferiorr to everyone else.

infact, all im doing is moaning again now, i dont see any counselling or anything like that anymore because im not serious enough for them, hardly worth their time. im tired all the time, but had been doing ok to deal with that until now. sorry :frown:

how have you been? how is uni work going for you?

Latest