Scroll to see replies

Reply 7800
FizzBitch
What's up?

Just one of those days.

I missing my bestfriend...

You alright?
How are we all coping today?

I'm all anxious again. But not awfully so. Annoyed about work, still pining for that girl, but I'm looking forward to Easter.
Reply 7802
:smile:
I'm not coping well at all. I came stupidly close to ending it last night. I don't really know what to do.
death.drop
I came stupidly close to ending it last night.

how? why?
Pocket Calculator
how? why?

I was just hysterical. I was scared of spending a single night alone and upset that everyone else was out and my boyfriend didn't want me there. I feel terrible at the moment. I can't stop thinking about the past. I don't see any hope.
I have a bunch of pills in my suicide kit. was just going to take them all with the vodka I had and smoke some pcp.
death.drop
I was just hysterical. I was scared of spending a single night alone and upset that everyone else was out and my boyfriend didn't want me there. I feel terrible at the moment. I can't stop thinking about the past. I don't see any hope.
I have a bunch of pills in my suicide kit. was just going to take them all with the vodka I had and smoke some pcp.

whoa how did you get hold of PCP?

how long have you been with your boyfriend?
Pocket Calculator
whoa how did you get hold of PCP?

how long have you been with your boyfriend?

I used to have a very good dealer.

I've been with him 2 years 9 months now, for a few months we were 'split up' but nothing really changed.
He didn't know how **** I was feeling yesterday and I don't blame him for not wanting me there. he wanted to go to the clubs and I don't really like them so would've just dragged everyone down. it just feels like **** when someone tells you you won't enjoy it and then won't even wait 10 minutes for you to get changed.
:cry: I feel so bad. for the first time in ages.
Khodu
Just one of those days.

I missing my bestfriend...

You alright?

Awwh :hugs:

I feel a bit down, and a bit sick, but not too bad really.
Bangers+Mash
:cry: I feel so bad. for the first time in ages.

Has anything in particular happened, or has it just been one of those days? I hope you're okay.
Seems like its a bad day for everyone. I've been feeling pretty ****, i'm having a heck of a lot of trouble sleeping. Also, i've been so unhappy and anxious recently that i couldn't go to town to pick up a mothers day card. Had my mum going on about it all day then my sister. Felt like crying all day :[ Now i'm back at uni and its so quiet and one of my nice friends isn't speaking to me although she's not even here and everyone else is still home or not around or also unhappy. Think i'll twang an elastic band on my wrist to distract me.
FizzBitch
Has anything in particular happened, or has it just been one of those days? I hope you're okay.

I've had a good day, not a bad thing.
But I still feel bad, I hate it. I can't see how.
I hope your ok too.
Dadeling
Seems like its a bad day for everyone. I've been feeling pretty ****, i'm having a heck of a lot of trouble sleeping. Also, i've been so unhappy and anxious recently that i couldn't go to town to pick up a mothers day card. Had my mum going on about it all day then my sister. Felt like crying all day :[ Now i'm back at uni and its so quiet and one of my nice friends isn't speaking to me although she's not even here and everyone else is still home or not around or also unhappy. Think i'll twang an elastic band on my wrist to distract me.

:hugs: hope you'll be ok.
Bangers+Mash
I've had a good day, not a bad thing.
But I still feel bad, I hate it. I can't see how.
I hope your ok too.

Its so frustrating isn't it :console:
Dadeling
Its so frustrating isn't it :console:

It really is.
I hate it, it seems no matter how hard i try things still end up the same way.
Bangers+Mash
It really is.
I hate it, it seems no matter how hard i try things still end up the same way.

Have you tried doing a bit of exercise when things get bad? Runners highs are the best, shame they don't last longer than an hour though. :redface:
Reply 7817
Room for another one?
cbatbh
Room for another one?

Yep :console:
Everyone's really nice and has lots of advice and personal experience to offer. :redface:
Reply 7819
:smile:
Then I suppose I should give a little background then.
Recently been put on antidepressents, Fluoextine 20mg. Been having a pretty hard time lately, well for quite a long time in fairness. I just don't want to be here anymore, at all. I cringe at myself as I say these things, it sounds so dramatic but it is true. I've been self harming for a while now too, I'm just in a mess. These pills don't seem to be doing anything either. Haven't got many people to talk to, everyone thinks I am some happy go lucky guy, I'm good at hiding what I feel. So the people who do know about it don't understand, and I think they think I'm just attention seeking... So not much has been said. Its just so.. depressing? lol

Latest