The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 900
Hey everyone. Just read through all of your posts. Becki, sweetheart, i'm so sorry for your loss, you know we're all here for you and if ever you just want to talk give me a call, you have my number :hugs:

Siti, hope you're feeling okay today :hugs: what you wrote about esther was beautiful!

Dali, so pleased you didn't do anything silly, we'd all miss you!

Jonathan, :hugs: you're not a bad person. Pm me if you want a chat you know i'm always here.

Raspberry, i know it's easier said than done but try and fight this honey. You've come so far! We're all here for you, don't do anything silly! :hugs:

Liz, hope you got everything done you wanted to do today! Sorry for not replying to your text.

Gee, welcome to the soc! :hugs: there will always be someone here if you want to talk!

Hannah, pleased you got to speak to your teacher, even if it was only for that day. Maybe counselling would help? Here if you want a chat though!

Haven't seen any posts from laus, anyone know if she's okay?

Sorry if i i've missed people out, :hugs: you know i'm all here for you.

Don't really want to talk about me. Feel sad and still haven't got my meds. Got to get my bum in gear. Working tomorrow.

Love and hugs to you all! Xx
Reply 901
so glad iv found you all again!!! i went on the other thread but its been closed, why?? Hope your all doing ok. Iv been doing a lot better recently. Nothings really improved in any of my situations , but im finding good ways of coping and dealing with everything. I live close to lots of fields and a wood and i go walking lots everyday and im taking my dissertation reading to my favourite fields and i take some food and stay there for the afternoon. I feel so much better not being trapped indoors. Now iv thought about everything, all the things that used to cause the anxiety attacks i can now think about and sort out before i get panicy. My counsellor did say ,, in the situation itself youl not feel, but try and fight, its the afterwards where you start to think about things but after time things will get better. time heals...maybe shes right?!! anyway, some days i still feel awful, but more days are ok, and iv started to eat normally again, which im very happy about! hopefully come off meds soon. love to you all x x x x
belle654
so glad iv found you all again!!! i went on the other thread but its been closed, why?? Hope your all doing ok. Iv been doing a lot better recently. Nothings really improved in any of my situations , but im finding good ways of coping and dealing with everything. I live close to lots of fields and a wood and i go walking lots everyday and im taking my dissertation reading to my favourite fields and i take some food and stay there for the afternoon. I feel so much better not being trapped indoors. Now iv thought about everything, all the things that used to cause the anxiety attacks i can now think about and sort out before i get panicy. My counsellor did say ,, in the situation itself youl not feel, but try and fight, its the afterwards where you start to think about things but after time things will get better. time heals...maybe shes right?!! anyway, some days i still feel awful, but more days are ok, and iv started to eat normally again, which im very happy about! hopefully come off meds soon. love to you all x x x x

The other thread hit 10,000 posts and it's TSR policy to close them after that point. So happy to hear you're doing well. :hugs:
becki, I'm so sorry :frown:
hey jonathan

how are you? :hugs:

sitara x
Pretty bad :frown: I think I've lost all the hope I ever had.

How are you, sitara? :hugs:
Have hope, please :hugs:

Im also pretty bad. whats up?
Reply 907
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the society, Gee. I have not read all of the old posts yet but I will do. I hope this society helps you in some way.

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have been up and down, tbh. I don't know how I feel. I'm trying not to think too much but there is always something lingering in the back of my mind; some strange feeling that I cannot describe.

My Nephew will be born soon so that is something to look forward to, I guess. :smile:

I might go for a walk, as I haven't been outside for a while.

Just feeling generally flat and sad. :frown:

Laus xxx
Reply 908
I went to bed in the end.
Hi Laus, :hugs:
:cry:
Reply 911
jonathan122
:cry:

I'm here if you want to talk, lovely. Sorry I haven't been a very reliable friend lately. Remember we all care about you.

Thank you for the hug :hugs:.
Reply 912
belle654

I'm so happy to hear this, Belle. I'm so proud of you :hugs:. Please keep us posted and let us know how you're getting on. You have come in leaps and bounds. :hugs:
I hate this, and there's never going to be an end :frown:
:banghead:
I know the feeling jonathan. Gah :cry:
:hugs:, raspberry
Thanks jonathan :hugs:
How are you?
I'm pretty bad - I can't see an end to all of this, and even if I do get better, I've lost the best years of my life, and I'm always going to be judged by this illness :frown:

How are you, raspberry?
jonathan122
I'm pretty bad - I can't see an end to all of this, and even if I do get better, I've lost the best years of my life, and I'm always going to be judged by this illness :frown:

How are you, raspberry?

I really don't have a clue anymore, I'm angry, pissed off, wanting to cry but at the same time really, really hyper and paranoid. So it's really not good, and I agree totally with what you say about having lost the best years of your life. I can just see this stretching on forever and me completely scrweing up my life. Not reallyfeeling suicidal anymore, which is good, but still :frown:. This morning I found a course I can do for after uni, so I'm quite happy about that because I thought I'd never have been able to do it! :biggrin:

Many hugs to thee :hugs:

Latest