The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jonathan122
I got a First. :party:

That's awesome! Well done! :top:
Learning a language is incredibly fan and extremely rewarding. Anyone who intends to do so I will recommend LiveMocha to, as this is where I learnt my basic Icelandic :smile:

I find learning an instrument too difficult personally, but then my family has never been very musical (nor have they been good with languages, but hey :erm:)
Oh, do a language! I love trying to self-teach myself languages, start with something easy like Spanish or French :smile:
jonathan122
I got a First. :party:

:party: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :party:

well done :biggrin: im so proud of you xxxx
Reply 9364
Help :cry:
BruceTaylor

i'm around for a bit and if i can get wireless in the hotel tonight i can check back later. what's up?
BruceTaylor

Hi Bruce, what's up? :hugs:
Reply 9367
I feel better now guys, I was just feeling really bad, but I rung the home treatment team. It's all fine. Thanks for your concern :smile:
BruceTaylor
I feel better now guys, I was just feeling really bad, but I rung the home treatment team. It's all fine. Thanks for your concern :smile:

:hugs:

Glad you're ok :smile:
:frown: wow im now feeling low. :frown: me=massive failure.
Back taking fluoxetine again:frown:
Reply 9370
Vienna Cannon
:frown: wow im now feeling low. :frown: me=massive failure.
Back taking fluoxetine again:frown:

Why, what's up? :hugs:

You're not a failure, you're taking the fluoxetine, you're on the path of getting better again. I, and everyone else is proud of you.
BruceTaylor
Why, what's up? :hugs:

You're not a failure, you're taking the fluoxetine, you're on the path of getting better again. I, and everyone else is proud of you.

yeh well they shouldnt be.
Reply 9372
Vienna Cannon
yeh well they shouldnt be.

Well they are, and you're not changing that. You're cared for by so many people on here.
:cry:
Vienna Cannon

:console:
jonathan122
:console:

:hugs: thanks :frown:
Reply 9376
Vienna Cannon

It will all be okay, I promise :hugs:
Vienna Cannon

Slightly off-topic I know, but are you the girl that lives in/near Southampton I spoke to a while ago?

I'm sure there's a lot out there for you, and that you're refusing to acknowledge that people are there for you because you're telling yourself you've got nothing. In reality, the best way for you to change it is for others to help you to change it :smile:
Reply 9378
Vienna Cannon

:hugs: you want to talk about anything?
marcusmerehay
Slightly off-topic I know, but are you the girl that lives in/near Southampton I spoke to a while ago?

I'm sure there's a lot out there for you, and that you're refusing to acknowledge that people are there for you because you're telling yourself you've got nothing. In reality, the best way for you to change it is for others to help you to change it :smile:

I dunno maybe I have **** memory:frown:
Right now i feel empty again and it comes and goes and it so frustrating :frown: :frown: I find it easier separating myself from everyone. I only bring em down.

Latest