The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:frown: i just hate my life now, i dont want to put up with this anymore,
im just going to go to bed and try and block everything out, i cant even phone CAMHS because my phones dead and i cant use my mobile...it almost feels like everything goes against me,

night night,
hope everyone has a good weekend...i will prob be back on monday if all is ok :hugs:
Reply 1221
:hugs: Take care hun. I hope you get through the weekend ok. xxx
Reply 1222
I want her back goddammit I want her back :cry: Why did she have to go? I want her back! I don't want to go to camp on my own. I want to phone her and chat about what to take. I can't even get myself to pack because I can't face going without her. I want her back!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
:hugs: becki im not sure what to say sweetheart im thinking of you.
Im sure she wouldnt want you to miss out on camp :hugs:
Becki hun, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time of it. A belated Happy Birthday to you, by the way. :hugs: This is all just a completely normal reaction to something horrible and unfair that's happened, and I wish I could help, or at least say something helpful, but I can't really. But I'm here if you want to talk or vent. :hugs:

I have had a couple of days from hell. It has been truly awful.
Becki, I second what Hannah says. Sadly, only time makes these things more bearable, but even time cannot heal the pain. It's nearly 4 years since my best friend died and it still hurts a lot but it's easier than the first year

:hugs: for you all, especially Becki
Reply 1226
:hugs: thank you all. I just miss her so much. I think I'm going to go to bed now because I'm worn out. I won't be on for a few days but I'm coming home on Tuesday ready for the funeral on Wednesday so I'll probably come online then. If not then next Saturday. Sorry I've been so rubbish with supporting you all recently. I wish I was there for you all more but please know I am thinking of you all lots even though I haven't been posting replies that much and I am really sorry! :hugs: for everyone. Hope you're ok Hannah :hugs: xxx
ok hun. text me anytime ok? phone's on 24/7 x
becki08
:hugs: thank you all. I just miss her so much. I think I'm going to go to bed now because I'm worn out. I won't be on for a few days but I'm coming home on Tuesday ready for the funeral on Wednesday so I'll probably come online then. If not then next Saturday. Sorry I've been so rubbish with supporting you all recently. I wish I was there for you all more but please know I am thinking of you all lots even though I haven't been posting replies that much and I am really sorry! :hugs: for everyone. Hope you're ok Hannah :hugs: xxx

I don't think I am, really.

"The best way we can honour the dead is to live our lives as they would have wished to." Hope the funeral goes okay, if we don't talk to you. :hugs:
hi everyone hows everyone doing today?
Pink - the dress is nice doesnt look slutty its a good buy aswell
Thanks fairy! Glad someone agrees with me!

I'm ok I guess. Fed up, tired, wasting my life, annoyed with family....the norm! Just want things to be perfect for once. I'm bored of not having school work to do aswell. Wish I had something to do with my time but I can't get a job anywhere :frown:
I'm tired - i should revise for my exams but i really cant. I have no motivation - its my last chance to pass aswell and its all ive ever wanted to do!!
I need o stop messing around - i have to go see my consultant on monday and im really upset and scared.
Reply 1233
Slept for 10 hours after not having slept for almost three nights.

Feeling very low but really pleased that I may be an auntie by 3pm :^_^:.
yay! keep us informed Laus! i'm so excited for you hun! :hugs:
Reply 1235
Thanks pink :smile:.

Anyone?
I'd do that, but there's no way I'd be fit enough to do it or I'd raise that amount in sponsorship :frown:
Hi, how is everyone?

I had a really bad night, and have only just got back from the hospital, i cant believe any of this happened. :frown:

i hope everyone is ok
Reply 1238
Why did you go to hospital? Sorry if I haven't read previous posts that explain why.

:hugs:
overdose, everything is ok though now

i was in the poison ward, with the heroin addicts