The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't think I can see any light at the end of the tunnel. How can people treat others so badly and not feel the slightest remorse?
I feel so unhappy. Sometimes I tell myself that if I get through to October, then I'll have a chance to start again, but I've had so many fresh starts, and they always end up with me being hurt and rejected by people who I've come to care about.
:frown:
Reply 163
Jonathan, I'm sorry I wasn't here for you when you needed someone to talk to. Do you want to talk? :hugs:
Reply 164
If you get hold of her sitara can you let me know how she is?

Hi jonathan. I didn't even know you could claim disability allowance for depression! So the answer to that is no. My nan was meant to help me but there's a lot of family stuff going on and i don't really want to get into it. As for uni, they're one of the people i owe money too...

Sorry i wasn't around last night :hugs: how are you feeling this morning. We are all here for you! I would have been around last night but i feel asleep on the sofa again. If you ever need me pm me or i can give you my mobile number if things become really difficult. It's an offer that's always open :smile:

Well like i just said. Another night on the sofa. Just got up to my bed. Figured it's a sunday and it's day time no one is going to break in... That's what i'm hoping. Have zero energy so might go back to sleep for a bit... But then i'm lazy. Hmm. Had nightmares last night too. Not good.

:hugs: to everyone. Xx
Reply 165
I feel asleep on the sofa, too. :five:

Jonathan, emily is right, we are all here for you.
Euch i feel so very low :frown:
Reply 167
I'm sorry siti :hugs:. Want to talk about anything?
I'm feeling a bit weird today. Didn't get up when I said I would as I heard Mum on the phone to Dad arguing. So that messed my plans for today up as I had everything set to time scales. Got so much that I want to do but no motivation to do it. Going to dry my hair now and then tidy my room. Feel lonely and sad. People who say they care obviously don't and they obviously don't miss me. I'm fed up of being the one who has to talk or text people first. I'm going out on Tuesday night for a guy at school's leaving party (he's off on a gap year) and I'm dreading it. I won't know a soul. According to the Facebook event wall, it says I can take people with me, but I don't know who would want to come.

It's raining here. A light but fast shower. I have my windows open and am letting the breeze come in in the hope it will refresh me and make me feel better. Definitely not going on holiday now which is good because it would have been hell going with my family, but bad because I could do with getting away from here. Am tempted to pass my driving test, get a car and just go away on my own for a few days. Stay in some travelodges around the country, sit on the hill tops and the beach and just observe the world. Wouldn't have to talk to a soul. Would be great, but I can't afford it. The job hunt is still unsuccessful. Been told there are jobs going in the city near me (25 miles away) so I might get the coach over there and see what I can find. Just slightly off putting that I'd have to travel. Nowhere wants me as I don't have any experience.

Eaten way too much chocolate in the past 3 days. It really is addictive.

Anyway....I'll stop boring you all now. Hope people are ok :hugs: x
Reply 169
Laus
I feel asleep on the sofa, too. :five:
Ditto :redface:
Rather daftly stayed up all night, fell asleep on the sofa at about 7:30 or 8...woke up sometime after 11 and wasn't feeling too well, so went up to my bedroom where I'd be nearer to the bathroom (in case I was sick) and slept again until 4 :redface:
Reply 170
:hugs: for everyone. How are you now jonathon?

Emily, it's really worth looking into benefits. I know some of my friends are on DLA and incapacity benefit and if you're at uni you can get another thing (I think it's called access to learning during hardship or something like that) to help you out of trouble.

I'm having a hard time with memories at the moment.
Reply 171
Dalimyr
Ditto :redface:
Rather daftly stayed up all night, fell asleep on the sofa at about 7:30 or 8...woke up sometime after 11 and wasn't feeling too well, so went up to my bedroom where I'd be nearer to the bathroom (in case I was sick) and slept again until 4 :redface:

I woke up at 2. I hate being alone :frown:
Reply 172
becki08
:hugs: for everyone. How are you now jonathon?

Emily, it's really worth looking into benefits. I know some of my friends are on DLA and incapacity benefit and if you're at uni you can get another thing (I think it's called access to learning during hardship or something like that) to help you out of trouble.

I'm having a hard time with memories at the moment.

Thanks for the info becki. I'm going to get my ass into gear tomorrow and make appointments to see my doctor, my councellor and the university legal team to see what advice they can give me. I'm so scared. But thanks for the advice :hugs: how are you?
Reply 173
xemilyx
Thanks for the info becki. I'm going to get my ass into gear tomorrow and make appointments to see my doctor, my councellor and the university legal team to see what advice they can give me. I'm so scared. But thanks for the advice :hugs: how are you?

That sounds like a good plan :smile: It's scary but it'll be for the best and will help you out of this situation. And no problem, anytime :hugs:

I'm a bit unsure. Trying hard to stop myself dissociating because I'm having a hard time with memories.
Eucchh i feel ransid, a wisdom tooth is growing in; and i feel fluey. This and everything else coming with the anniversary, the dreams and the thoughts are just unbearable :frown: :cry:
Reply 175
starchild
Eucchh i feel ransid, a wisdom tooth is growing in; and i feel fluey. This and everything else coming with the anniversary, the dreams and the thoughts are just unbearable :frown: :cry:

:hugs: *holds you tight* Here if you want to talk xxx
So, so tired. Work was really difficult, I felt so bad but it was really busy and stuff, but I guess I made it.

:hugs: to everyone
Reply 177
raspberrybubbles
So, so tired. Work was really difficult, I felt so bad but it was really busy and stuff, but I guess I made it.

:hugs: to everyone

:hugs: Well done for getting through it. Put your feet up tonight. Maybe watch a nice dvd and get yourself a warm drink :hugs:
becki08
:hugs: Well done for getting through it. Put your feet up tonight. Maybe watch a nice dvd and get yourself a warm drink :hugs:

I'm on the go again, but so tempted not to go :| Supposed to be going to the cinema to see narnia with some people, but I honestly don't feel like going, but will probably end up doing so. Will just relax tomorrow instead me thinks... After I've gone through the ordeal of the GPs... I've decided I'll make my best effort to go, so here's to hoping I can get an appointment...
Reply 179
raspberrybubbles
I'm on the go again, but so tempted not to go :| Supposed to be going to the cinema to see narnia with some people, but I honestly don't feel like going, but will probably end up doing so. Will just relax tomorrow instead me thinks... After I've gone through the ordeal of the GPs... I've decided I'll make my best effort to go, so here's to hoping I can get an appointment...

You might enjoy it more once you actually get out. I hope you have a nice time. And good luck with making the appointment. It's for the best hun :smile: :hugs:

Latest