The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1820
*pink_sapphires*

Let me know when you've looked at them so I can remove them from my post!

:o::o::o::o:

You look perfectly fine to me babe. :hugs:

btw the first pic is way more flattering than the second - because the clothing is fitted. Opt for fitted babe. You have a good figure :smile:
starchild
i feel so blank :indiff: i hate this feeling, why wont it fade :cry:

Is something up? :hugs: - I hope you have support at least... it's awful feeling blank when nobody around you seems to understand. :frown:
Tufts
You look perfectly fine to me babe. :hugs:

btw the first pic is way more flattering than the second - because the clothing is fitted. Opt for fitted babe. You have a good figure :smile:

yeah, the first was prom so it was a properly fitted bodice top. the second is just me in a dress i found in my wardrobe! lol.

right, i can delete the pics now! anyone who wants to see them can PM me! lol.

How are you feeling now Tufts? :hugs:
Areontas
Is something up? :hugs: - I hope you have support at least... it's awful feeling blank when nobody around you seems to understand. :frown:

I have david but i cant tell him why i feel like this because i dont know myself :frown:
starchild
I have david but i cant tell him why i feel like this because i dont know myself :frown:

But at least you can just be with him, have someone around, not be alone? :hugs:
starchild

It's even more confusing when that happens. :frown: - I guess because you've got someone with you, it makes keeping busy and preoccupied easier.
YAP
Yep, can be :frown:. How big was the final step - 10mg to 0mg? If it's in that region, that sort of thing is generally gone after a couple of weeks. Hope your week has been okay apart from that though :smile:.

10mg to 0 mg yeah, I was stupid and didn't get that thing you showed me :frown:. I'll give it another week or so then and see if it improves. It ain't nice :frown:.
things have been bad today:frown: hugs to all of you x
belle654

:hugs: want to talk hun?
belle654

hey, hope your ok :hugs:
Not spoken for a few days, im here if you want to talk anytime :smile:
:cry: Today has been ****e. Work rang me going grr where are you, you're supposed to in now... when I wasn't on the rota :frown: So I went in, but it means I had to miss counselling :cry: And it's proving difficult to rearrange. I got way too worked up though, I'm so weak :frown: I cried and work and all... I really needed to speak to her and all. :angry:

I'm not as bad today, but I'm still not feeling great :frown:
Reply 1831
Everyone here is a sub :p:

How are you all today?
I am all confussed and what not about a lot of stuff and really don't know what I want anymore. I hate feeling this way :frown: I just wish I was stronger, and didn't worry so much about others and could care about myself, but I've never been like that. I would even settle for taking my own advice, but meh. I just feel I have no self worth and it's really starting to piss me off feeling this way.

Love to you all xxx
Emily, do you have msn? xx
Reply 1833
I've pm'd you siti :smile:
eurgh, i feel really down tonight. terrified about results day. been looking at clearing lists. i know i've done badly but no one will care or be there for me. no one will look back over the past 2 years and see what i've had to go through. no one will care about my depression and how it affected my work. i'm just going to feel like a complete failure whilst all my friends will be running around really happy that they got into their first choice unis and there will be me having to go through clearing just because of some stupid illness. grrrrrrrrr :bawling:
Can't sleep tonight. :frown:

Got camhs tomorrow at 10am and have to go all voer the town center afterwards, then visit my gran the day after. I'm most definatly not excited for this at all. :frown:

Don't worry Charlotte, you probably haven't done near as bad as you think you have. Good luck to everyone today for your results.

I don't know much about clearings or Uni's etc. But you can always throw a PM my way guys, or msn me. I'm always up for someone to talk with, since I don't visit the soc often. :frown: x
:cry:
*pink_sapphires*
eurgh, i feel really down tonight. terrified about results day. been looking at clearing lists. i know i've done badly but no one will care or be there for me. no one will look back over the past 2 years and see what i've had to go through. no one will care about my depression and how it affected my work. i'm just going to feel like a complete failure whilst all my friends will be running around really happy that they got into their first choice unis and there will be me having to go through clearing just because of some stupid illness. grrrrrrrrr :bawling:

Liz, I care. I believe in you, and that you have done well :hugs: Even if you do go into clearing, you'll find a place either at that uni or somewhere else I'm sure :smile: I'm looking at clearing lists atm, too. I have to decide if I'm going to stay with french and german or psychology and a language. And do a 10 hour shift :frown: I'm feeling really bad this morning, I can't wait for a proper day off and my duvet day stolen off me yesterday, but it's like 2 weeks time I can do that :frown:

:hugs: to you all, I'm sorry I'm not replying and stuff much, I will try and catch up with it all soon!
Reply 1838
*pink_sapphires*

How are you feeling now Tufts? :hugs:

Feeling more relaxed now. :o: Thank you :hugs:
jonathan122
I think I've got an alcohol problem :cry:

:hugs: What makes you think that?

Latest