The Student Room Group

wow. im going to fail further math

ugh
Reply 1
wow
GCSE or A levels? if gcses they are bare easy, no need to stress, if A levels, then am with you, we gonna fail 😂
How could you choose it?
Original post by cheerIeader
How could you choose it?

Well, its only if your school has qualified teachers, then if you have a 7+ in your predicted you can ask your tecaher to do "further maths GCSES" its gonna greatly help you in the future.
Original post by daniksafin
Well, its only if your school has qualified teachers, then if you have a 7+ in your predicted you can ask your tecaher to do "further maths GCSES" its gonna greatly help you in the future.

only a 7 at gcse..... why not just math??
Reply 6
GCSE or A levels? if gcses they are bare easy, no need to stress, if A levels, then am with you, we gonna fail 😂

a levels mate... :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by cheerIeader
only a 7 at gcse..... why not just math??

cuz colleges like people who pass further math
or so ive heard
Reply 8
Original post by Me2Peeps
ugh

:frown:

Is there anything in particular that you’re struggling with? If your teacher isn’t helping then I recommend posting in the maths forum to get some help.
Original post by Me2Peeps
a levels mate... :frown:

well am all in it with you, the argand diagrams just drain all life from me....but the statistics are some how alright
Reply 10
we

Original post by Sir Cumference
:frown:

Is there anything in particular that you’re struggling with? If your teacher isn’t helping then I recommend posting in the maths forum to get some help.

ll, the exam is tomorrow and i have no idea as to what im doing in mechanics.

i dont have a teacher. im a private candidate. self study! yaay!

thanks for the help though. im a goner. love the pun with your name!
Reply 11
for real? I LOVED paper 1. Im okay with Complex numbers (tip: just go through all the exercises). But stat and mech are tiring... i seem to be getting the answers in stat but i have no idea why im doing what im doing! as for mech, i guess im just gonna have to wing it!
well am all in it with you, the argand diagrams just drain all life from me....but the statistics are some how alright
Reply 12

isnt paper 1 over? are you doing the oct/nov series?
wait. are you doing CIE or AQA?

Quick Reply

Latest