MSc applicant --- haven't received any news yet Watch

Rockli
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Submitted my application of Msc Health and Clinical psychology 2020 entry at Bangor University on 24th of September haven’t got any news yet depressed
Last edited by 学生の父; 4 months ago
学生の父
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You posted on an undergraduate thread, so I have move this to the Prifysgol Bangor University forum.

Hope you hear something soon!
Rockli
Rep:
?
Cheers mate
Bangor Uni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Rockli)
Submitted my application of Msc Health and Clinical psychology 2020 entry at Bangor University on 24th of September haven’t got any news yet depressed
Hi Rockli,

Have you tried contacting the department itself or our admissions team to see where they are up to with your application?

You can find all details in the link below:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/admissions/index.php.en

Thanks

Sera
Rockli
Rep:
?
hi Sara,

Thanks for your reply. I sent a message on portal on 22th of October and got a reply from the uni saying that my application is under consideration.

I am a little bit anxious since it has been over 1 month so far and I was told that it normally took two weeks to get a feedback from the uni
Rockli
Rep:
?
Hi Sara,

Thank you for your reply. I sent a message on Portal inquiring the process of my application on 22th of October and got a reply that read ‘your application is under consideration’

I am a little bit anxious since it has been over a month so far. And I was told that it normally took 2 weeks to get a feedback from uni for international applicants. Is it likely that I am rejected

Bangor university is my dream uni and it is the only uni I applied for
Bangor Uni
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi Sara,

Thank you for your reply. I sent a message on Portal inquiring the process of my application on 22th of October and got a reply that read ‘your application is under consideration’

I am a little bit anxious since it has been over a month so far. And I was told that it normally took 2 weeks to get a feedback from uni for international applicants. Is it likely that I am rejected

Bangor university is my dream uni and it is the only uni I applied for
Hi Rockli,

Please can you send me a DM on here with your information (name and what course you've applied for and so on) I can then try and find out for you.

Many thanks

Sera
学生の父
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Bangor Uni)
Hi Rockli,

Please can you send me a DM on here with your information (name and what course you've applied for and so on) I can then try and find out for you.

Many thanks

Sera
Diolch am geisio datrys hwn, Sera. Thank you for trying to sort this.
Rockli
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bangor Uni)
Hi Rockli,

Many thanks

Sera
Hi Sera,

Thank you for your reply and for helping me track my application. I appreciate it very much

My name is [PERSONAL INFORMATION REDACTED]. The course I applied for is MSc Health and Clinical Psychology.

Best regards
[]
Last edited by 学生の父; 4 months ago
Bangor Uni
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi Sera,

Thank you for your reply and for helping me track my application. I appreciate it very much

My name is [PERSONAL INFORMATION REDACTED]. The course I applied for is MSc Health and Clinical Psychology.

Best regards
[]
Hi,

You'll have to send me your information in a private message as it won't show up on the thread.

Thanks
rooosseeee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, me and you are in the same situation rn. do u have any news or update since the last time u post this thread?
sussaleya
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm in a similar situation as well, any updates? I'm just hoping the long wait isn't a bad sign. Thanks!
rooosseeee
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sussaleya)
I'm in a similar situation as well, any updates? I'm just hoping the long wait isn't a bad sign. Thanks!
when did you apply?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bangor University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sun, 15 Mar '20
  • Bangor University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Jun '20
  • Bangor University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 4 Jul '20

Do you get study leave?