Edexcel Warfare through time.

Watch this thread
Tiago Dourado 04
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is anyone here who does/has done Warfare through time? (It seems like a really unpopular option) If you do a different "through time" course could you suggest how you would've done the bit relevant to your course as you still do case studies, (and I heard medicine do trenches and crime do Whitechapel: we do the blitz for that bit) and of course you still have loads of specific evidence.

These are my questions about the my (warfare) through time course:

*1* How much do you need to know for the case studies? e.g. Falkirk (1298) do you need to know all that stuff on the Scottish Uprising, Early Problems and Edward marching north.
If you could, could you also tell me how to revise the case studies?

*2* How much specific knowledge do you need to know? There's like one bit every other paragraph and I doubt it'll all fit in my head

*3* How do you revise the Blitz section of the warfare course? Do you make flashcards?

Thank you for your help. I'm going to start revising warfare now a bit as it's the hardest and longest topic in my opinion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (44)
15.28%
The paper was reasonable (147)
51.04%
Not feeling great about that exam... (69)
23.96%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
9.72%

Watched Threads