The Student Room Group

How can I meet other local students before Freshers

I am applying to study at either St Mary's Uni Twickenham, University Creative Arts Epsom, Roehampton Uni and would like to know how I can meet some local students before freshers week so that I will have someone to go to freshers with.
Can anyone tell me how I can meet other students before freshers?
i have a friend that goes to creative arts. i wont say her name but shes white, 5'8, chubby and polish with long brown hair. if you see her tell her lewis sent you haha
Original post by Tigerbb1
I am applying to study at either St Mary's Uni Twickenham, University Creative Arts Epsom, Roehampton Uni and would like to know how I can meet some local students before freshers week so that I will have someone to go to freshers with.
Can anyone tell me how I can meet other students before freshers?

Hi there @Tigerbb1

Liverpool Hope University has Facebook pages for new students to chat before starting uni. Have you checked if your university and course have similar for new students to chat and meet each other before they start?

Fi :horse:
Reply 3
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hi there @Tigerbb1

Liverpool Hope University has Facebook pages for new students to chat before starting uni. Have you checked if your university and course have similar for new students to chat and meet each other before they start?

Fi :horse:

Thanks for the advice
Reply 4
I take it you're commuting?
Facebook groups and you could plan something?
Original post by Tigerbb1
Thanks for the advice

You are welcome! :biggrin:
I went on TSR and found some people that went to my uni and were in 1st year. We met up and it was great.

Quick Reply

Latest