What do girls hate most about guys? Watch

xSplashx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Yeah, so copying Sprout_hair's thread, what is it is about the male species that irritates you?
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Their complete lack of tact sometimes, inability to take hints, when they won't tell you what the hell they want.
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ill be here all day. Some are extremely cruel and merciless in making fun of women, humourously or not, calling them "irrational" etc and acting like their sex is perfect..
Jabbamuffin
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)
Their complete lack of tact sometimes, inability to take hints, when they won't tell you what the hell they want.
Your hints are annoying :mad:

You should all be more direct, we're confused by the signals... Not to meantion too cool to acknowledge them :rolleyes:
angel_sista
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
From the boys I know, arrogance and disrespect of most members of the female gender! E.g. 'No, you cannot call me a ho! Even if you are my best friend! ESPECIALLY since you're my best friend!"
onthejubileeline
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Their need to compete over everything :rolleyes:

Though I do like a good debate every now and again
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jabbamuffin)
Your hints are annoying :mad:

You should all be more direct, we're confused by the signals... Not to meantion too cool to acknowledge them :rolleyes:
Yes but you have to give hints when the boy is giving you NO clue as to what the actually want :p:

We're confused too when you change like the wind and love us one minute, aren't fussed the next!
Jabbamuffin
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by PoisonDonna)
Yes but you have to give hints when the boy is giving you NO clue as to what the actually want :p:

We're confused too when you change like the wind and love us one minute, aren't fussed the next!

Come oooon, girls do that too! (the second one)

I think girls should say 'WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT?'

Also right, does guys moaning about their own appearance annoy women? I never understand that, because I get moaned about theirs all the time and whenever I have a moan back it's completely unacceptable :laugh:
s+lky
Report 10 years ago
Arrogance.. I hate that.. Totally the worst thing ever! One guys arrogance actually makes me sick to even look or hear him.. But i hate him for several more reasons than just that, lol.
xSplashx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Botticello)
Ill be here all day. Some are extremely cruel and merciless in making fun of women, humourously or not, calling them "irrational" etc and acting like their sex is perfect..
They aren't that bad. :p:

When a girl's moody they (edit: the guy) instantly blame the time of the month. :rolleyes:
Sprout_hair
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Arrogance.. and so judging people based on appearance..
I dont like the way they talk about girls amongst them..
Oh and yess.. not being able to read my mind.. although i admit i do make it hard!
mc_hamster
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think this thread should be called 'what do people hate most about other people?'. Both sexes are just as bad, it's just that we have different parts.
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jabbamuffin)
Come oooon, girls do that too! (the second one)

I think girls should say 'WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT?'

Also right, does guys moaning about their own appearance annoy women? I never understand that, because I get moaned about theirs all the time and whenever I have a moan back it's completely unacceptable :laugh:
Yes we could say that, but then the guy might not even answer in a straight manner anyway! Maybe I like the wrong guys :ninja:

Men complaining about appaearance can be annoying, but only the same as women doing it. And it's much better than arrogance, which I wish to add to my above list of hates
Arteta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by onthejubileeline)
Their need to compete over everything :rolleyes:

Though I do like a good debate every now and again
No! I'm sorry but you can't have that one!

Girls are always competing by looks, or trying to get a certain guy before another girl does! Have you not seen the Lynx adverts? :eek:
kidintheriot
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
By no means all boys, but I've met quite a few who just don't seem to realise that joking about a girl being fat or ugly or whatever hurts a lot more than they think. Lots of guys I know tease really skinny girls about being fat and I think they assume the girls won't take any offence, but we're for the most part an insecure gender.
FizzBitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xSplashx)
When a girl's moody they instantly blame the time of the month. :rolleyes:
I hardly ever hear girls blaming their bad moods on PMS. It's normally guys saying "she must be on her period" whenever a girl is annoyed about something! :p:
annarchy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When they grow beards against my will :anger:
Complex Simplicity
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They're constant asking of 'Do I look fat?' .. oh wait that's girls.
FireDeuce
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Their complete apathy. That and trying to impress their friends.
e-m-i-l-y
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When they always think they are right.
And when they say one thing and act the total opposite...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (469)
38.13%
No - but I will (95)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (579)
47.07%

Watched Threads