The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
it doesnt really bother me as its usually them asking me for my opinion on the girl rather than comparing me with them! although if its a guy i like then thats a different matter. i can understand how some girls might feel insecure if, say, the guys were saying how great the girls boobs were and if the girl they were talking to is really insecure about her boobs or somehting. bad example but you know what i mean!
Reply 41
Unless they're ranting and raving about how much hotter the said girl is than me then I couldn't care less.
Reply 42
Nah, I join in!
Some even ask my opinion on what i think. Some start off with 'You're Bi, what do you think of her...?'

So yeah...

Although if it's my boyfriend then i'll sometimes feel a little awkward.
Reply 43
If they are just like, "wow she's hot" or "god she's lush" or whatever I'm fine with it because I'm not blind and i'll agree too!

BUT if they start going into detail pointing out 'flaws' or parts of her body they like or don't like and being quite mean or crude it does make me feel uneasy because it makes me realise that they probably judge me like that too.
It wouldn't bother me. Maybe it's the WAY you were talking about the girls, like if it was crude or something.
Nah, my other half and I always point out attractive people to each other. Doesn't bother me in the slightest - I'm usually first to point them out. :p:
yeah its a bummer when i talk to guy friends and they say 'oh your best friend is SO HOT, all the guys think so'

its like oh big woop. i know she's gorgeous okay!
PoisonDonna
Nope not at all. I always talk about hot girls with my guy friends :p:

If they judge me at the same time, that's their issue not mine tbh.

You're already a hot girl though so that shouldn't be a problem :p:
Reply 48
YES! And it started at university too, I've never met so many shallow/obsessed-with-sex guys in my life. That's all they ever talked about...sex with all these "hotties" and ****... And it was horrible. Because you realise they're never going to talk about you like that, and it makes you feel insecure and unattractive. Even my boyfriend talked about hot girls infront of me with his mates! I did a whole art project about it at uni in disgust :P
I got really uneasy once when I went with a load of guys to a gig quite far from home. We were looking for somewhere to get some food and as we were passing a strip club, they started going on about it.
''Well, we're not going to get any food there''
''Unless you want some fish..'' *burst into laughter*
Reply 50
It doesn't usually bother me and I tend to agree/disagree. What annoys me is when they're not hot yet they think they are, and I'll tell them my opinion, then I get accused of being jealous.

Or if they proceed to tell you another 689 times how hot your friend is, or how big her boobs are. As if I hadn't noticed.
it depends.
If it's just a random load of guys I don't mind.

If it's my boyfriend, I want to die. Really. I wish I didn't and I don't consider myself really insecure, I just find it soo disrespectful.

I also cannot frigging stand it when guys go on about how cute a girl when she is so clearly trying really hard, and behind their backs is a complete bitch but acts all cutesy in front of guys - and they don't see through it. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THROUGH IT? Arhhhgghh.
Clunge
It doesn't usually bother me and I tend to agree/disagree. What annoys me is when they're not hot yet they think they are, and I'll tell them my opinion, then I get accused of being jealous.

Or if they proceed to tell you another 689 times how hot your friend is, or how big her boobs are. As if I hadn't noticed.

All of this too. I hate it when guys think that just cos I don't like the dyed blonde, fake tanned, boobs hanging out, makeup overload look that I'm "just jealous". Um actually I just think you're a dick with bad taste.

Latest

Trending

Trending