Is being a virgin really that bad?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I ended up falling for a guy who I thought was perfect, until he physically beat me up and I walked out of his life. But he left me feeling worthless, he said no man in his right mind would ever want to be with me because I am saving myself for marriage. That it’s the 21st century and on one gives a fu*** anymore and people just sleep around and that I need to experience what it’s like and stop being such a wuss. I believe in falling in love with someone’s mind and to love me for my intellect not Just for my body, You see I was raised both Christian and Muslim and I do believe that you should wait till marriage, but I wanted other people’s opinion is being a virgin that bad of a thing?. I respect others opinions but I truly believe that one day I’ll meet the right guy, who will value and respect my choice.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Being a virgin isn't bad at all lol
Iankelley000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am saving my self for marriage as well I'm also a virgin.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I’m not religious AT ALL, but I’m still a virgin mostly because sex and relationships doesn’t interest me very much.
Every person is different have different values and different interest so NO there is nothing wrong at all with being a virgin, if you think the right thing is to wait then wait and don’t let someone tell you otherwise
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I ended up falling for a guy who I thought was perfect, until he physically beat me up and I walked out of his life. But he left me feeling worthless, he said no man in his right mind would ever want to be with me because I am saving myself for marriage. That it’s the 21st century and on one gives a fu*** anymore and people just sleep around and that I need to experience what it’s like and stop being such a wuss. I believe in falling in love with someone’s mind and to love me for my intellect not Just for my body, You see I was raised both Christian and Muslim and I do believe that you should wait till marriage, but I wanted other people’s opinion is being a virgin that bad of a thing?. I respect others opinions but I truly believe that one day I’ll meet the right guy, who will value and respect my choice.
This is the mentality I hope my future wife has
boods8897
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There's nothing wrong with it at all and any guy that says you're not worth it if you won't sleep with him isn't worth you. And like you said, one day you'll meet someone who will respect your wishes and love you for you
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Let’s just get this out of the way: there is nothing wrong with being a virgin and there is noting wrong if you aren’t one👍
Iankelley000
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would like to get to know u better if you are okay with it
Anonymous #1
I’m not religious AT ALL, but I’m still a virgin mostly because sex and relationships doesn’t interest me very much.
Every person is different have different values and different interest so NO there is nothing wrong at all with being a virgin, if you think the right thing is to wait then wait and don’t let someone tell you otherwise
Thank you, I just left me feeling like I wasn’t normal because of what he said to me I’m glad it is a normal thing .
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Iankelley000)
I would like to get to know u better if you are okay with it
(Original post by boods8897)
There's nothing wrong with it at all and any guy that says you're not worth it if you won't sleep with him isn't worth you. And like you said, one day you'll meet someone who will respect your wishes and love you for you
Thank you
Anonymous #1
Let’s just get this out of the way: there is nothing wrong with being a virgin and there is noting wrong if you aren’t one👍
I agree
Iankelley000
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anonymous #1 I would like to message you u want to talk in privet
Anonymous #1
That’s great I hope you find the right girl ^_^
I am saving my self for marriage as well I'm also a virgin.
Iankelley000
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That’s great I hope you find the right girl ^_^
I would like to get to know you better if you don't mind
Anonymous #1
This is the mentality I hope my future wife has
I wish you luck in your search
Anonymous #1
Anonymous #1 I would like to message you u want to talk in privet
I don’t really talk to people on here just posted an question that’s all
Iankelley000
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don’t really talk to people on here just posted an question that’s all
ok thanks
riekeleah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's your choice. It isn't anyone's place to judge you for it.
That guy was trash.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Personally I find it pretty ****ing miserable.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Personally I find it pretty ****ing miserable.
Why?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (638)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.24%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads