girlfriend problem Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
please keep anon as people i know browse this forum;

well my girlfriend came back from holidays today and we've been together for 6 months. at work a guy kept saying to me bla bla she'll meet new guy etc etc and i do trust my girlfriend so much and love her, but i couldnt help think this over in my head that being on holiday she may find someone better than me! so when she comes back i txt her and say this to her, but now she is like "oh you dont trust me thanks thanks" and this is really getting me down as she is really pissed at me, leaves no x's after txts and when she went to bed didnt say usual "love you" at end and i really don't know what to do, why she isnt giving me a bit of slack..

ages ago, when we were out, she got really drunk, and said to me "i dont wanna be with u anymore" pretty much, but i forgave her and forgot about it, even though my heart was broke i got on with it, but now i feel as though ive messed up big time and ****ed everything up for sure

just need a bit of advice thanks
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You need to speak to her!
Obviously, you are only worried about her finding someone else because you like her so much.
Just tell her how much she means to you, and how much you have missed her. Reassure her that you do trust her, its just your scared because of how much she means to you etc.

I don't think you've messed everything up. Shes obviously a bit irritated with you but the moment will pass. Just explain things to her just like you have done in this thread.
It sounds like you two need a good quality chat really.

Maybe you could call her and invite her out for a special treat and make things up to her.
Metamorphosis_S
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I doubt that leaving no x's at the end of texts means this is the end of your relationship. Stop being so insecure and talk to her about it tomorrow, just let her know that you worry because you really like her and don't want to lose her blah blah.

Also - you can't use one drunk slip up against her now. If you've forgiven her then forget about it and don't bring it up again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads